stylesclash05 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 I am a massive My Way De Solzen fan but for some daft reason i backed Fair Along.....I'm so stupid!!
BurningHammer Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 BOLLOCKSI am now relying on a 14-y-o top weight to somehow survive a 3 mile race just to get a minute percentage of my stake back.My dad rung me to put
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 13, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2007 (edited) Something has happened at OLGB, all Cheltenham tips have gone. :(EDIT: Back now. Edited March 13, 2007 by bAzTNM
Ricc1PW Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Well I've had a terrible day.Pissing Joes Edge just screwed me out of a double coming in, had My way de solzen and Juveignor. damn thing.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 (edited) Placed: 12/03/2007 18:36:38 Bet Type: Super yankee Stake: 7.8052 Bets @ 0.15 / 0.15 per bet Edited March 13, 2007 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Max Power Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 An up and down day.De Soto and Faasel both finished 4th, just out of the place money, then I had Brave Inca 2nd. A big each way bet on Juveigneur was very unlucky, but a slight profit, and Spo Thedifference each way also made a slight profit.I'm on the Belord bandwagon aswell, so come on!!!
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 I've been at work all day oblivious to whats going on, this is the one i am home to watch and i am shiting it. There is profit anyway but i still, very tense.I have Belord also so a double chance.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 1st 4 Gaspara2nd 13 Altilhar3rd 5 Laustra Bad4th 1 ZilcashNo belord :-(
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 13, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2007 Thats it, my Ladbrokes account balance has gone down to Zero.hurrah
stylesclash05 Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Had a shit day today. Gaspara got me my money back thankfully. Hope Denman can do the business tomorrow but I am tempted to have a saver on Domdorgeval.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 (edited) Small tip-off tomorrow from one of my footie team mates who works for Hills as i'm not too big on horses i have no idea if it's good value. 14:35 Snowy Morning 17:20 Whatyouthink Edited March 13, 2007 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 13, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2007 Morton are 2/1 for Saturday if that Stirling Albion thing is still on. Lump in.
Recommended Posts