stylesclash05 Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 Backed Bobbobbobbin at 200/1 e/w in the gold cup. My dog's name's Bobby so purely for that reason.
hbk4life Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 Today i've gone for:2.00 Katchit2.35 Flight Leader3.15 Exotic Dancer4.00 Honourable SpiderIve also had a little e/w bet on Beef Or Salmon, maybe this time he can perform over here!
Ricc1PW Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 I had Katchit, but only in a double with Flight Leader, so its a good start, but won nowt yet.cmon Flight Leader.
Paid Members Monkee Posted March 16, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2007 I have no idea when it comes to betting or odds or whatever but I just managed to make a bet on Kimi Raikkonen to win the F1 Championship this year. And I put another bet on for my mate than Felipe Massa will win the Championship.I was told the odds aren't that good though as Raikkonen's favourite and Massa's 2nd favourite. They're both 2/1.
Guest Brainbuster~ Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 I just had a bet with a friend of mine that there's going to be a big presence of UKFFers at the King of Europe cup in Liverpool next month. We'll see you there, you'll be noticeable by your smug and professional watching of some of the finest Independent workers across the globe. Don't be offended if we happen to rip the piss into you, just because you post here. It's acceptable nowadays to flame anyone here at the UKFF.
Ricc1PW Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 And so ends a most miserable Cheltenham.oh well...there's always next year..?
stylesclash05 Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 I ended my cheltenham on a very flat note. 5 Winners for the week isn't bad, I mean I suppose I am
stylesclash05 Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 Anybody got any tips for tomorrow??Paktolos runs in the big race at Lingfield. Backed it last time when it won and it looks set to repeat with a nice weight and a trip that suits him.
JFFC Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 Us Bookies won big time this week Even Kauto Star landing a few lumpy bets in my shop couldnt hold us back.Trust Kauto to fluff the last again, im sure he just does it to show Ruby whose boss.
cheetah69uk Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 thank god for andreas winning i took it @ 16/1 last week and also turpin green E/W @ 40/1 so all in all not the best week but roll on 2008
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 17, 2007 Posted March 17, 2007 Middlesborough / Morton double for me today.
Recommended Posts