Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Miami 2017
Posted (edited)

I went to Cheltenham yesterday and had an absolute mare, betting-wise. The day was great - the crowd seemed much more informative than last year, the racing was quality as always. I had Eustace 16/1 antepost, and his IMO poor run was a big disappointment, but I saved the day a little with

Edited by Miami 2017
  • Paid Members
Posted

Day Two and Denmania is running wild.As most of you are aware I was on Denman ante post at 8-1 and also at 6s and 4s so it was a good day for me. My ante post on him for next years gold cup at 25-1 is also looking pretty good a he was the class horse of that field and will definately improve when he moves out of novice company next year.The majority of my list were non runners and I did not have time to update it that much but I did pick out Burntoakboy in the Coral Cup. He was 16s when I reccomended it and he won today at 10s. I did Well Chief in the Champion some time back but today I did Voy Pur Ustedes as the better ground made him come more into play and I am pleased I did.If the ground gets a lot drier for tomorrow then Black Jack comes right into play as will Mighty Man. I also fancy really strongly Chief Yeoman in the Jewson.Good luck all tomorrow, another day like today and I am going somewhere really nice for a holiday this year.

Posted

Desperation has kicked in. I set up a Betfair account this evening for some reason and plunked a fiver on Chelsea in-running for the hell of it. With my Cheltenham reckless run series going on (only Toryumon/DG fans will get that one), I was delighted with the

Posted (edited)

A year or so ago I found a fun thing to do betting wise on the Betfair forums. Someone had worked out that 1 in 16 games (or soething like that) in the Premiership ends in a 0-0 draw. The rate across all other big leagues/Europe etc is similar.The odds on 1 goal or more in a game in Betfair bounces about anywhere between roughly 1.05 and 1.12.So the idea is that you start with

Edited by cogitoergozoomo
Guest Miami 2017
Posted

Well, the CHRISTMAS PRESENTS fund has just opened for business. I've laid a

Posted

My tip today is in the first race. 2:00 Chief Yeoman. should be available around 16's.stick him in an each way double. maybe with Mighty Man, if you can get it at 5's. otherwise..use your initiative. haha. I dunno.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...