Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2007 I got a tip off a guy from a bookies. Bellowing in the last at Cheltenham on Tuesday. He got a 4 figure bet in for it early this morning.I can't find a horse called Bellowing in that race.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2007 Right I am off down to Cheltenham now. Staying at my mates just a quarter of a mile from the course. Good luck everyone.
tom_da_stag Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 Right, just before i set off i'll share my tips for tommorow with you, i'll be taking my laptop down so if i can find a wireless connection i'll tell you the next days and so forth2:00 - Granitt Jack2:35 - My Way De Solzen3:15 - Detroit City4:00 - Juveigneur4:40 - Spot Thediffrence5:20 - Silver JaroHappy Betting
stylesclash05 Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 I just out my luckys on for the fesitval:Amaretto RoseDetroit CityDenmanWell Chief
stylesclash05 Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 I got a tip off a guy from a bookies. Bellowing in the last at Cheltenham on Tuesday. He got a 4 figure bet in for it early this morning.I can't find a horse called Bellowing in that race.I got the name wrong. It's Belord.
Max Power Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 Still available at around 20 on betfair. If i've had a good day tomorrow, I might have a little punt.
stylesclash05 Posted March 12, 2007 Posted March 12, 2007 Still available at around 20 on betfair. If i've had a good day tomorrow, I might have a little punt.I have been told it a few times which may mean it'll be last but apparently the money been flooding into an indpedent bookies and they are worried about what happens if it wins.
cheetah69uk Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 heres my revised list with my non-runners changed....good luck for today everyone...oh and still time to enter the stable comp and ukff mini leagueTUESDAY 13/03/07****************Supreme Novices HurdleWins Now Granit JackArkle 2007Tidal FuryDon't Push ItChampion Hurdle 2007Straw Bear Asian Maze William Hill Trophy ChaseIrish RaptorJuveigneurRambling Minster Sporting Index Cross CountryRoyal Auclair Native Jack Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap HurdlePancake Madroos
Max Power Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 I'll be backingDe Soto - RindoonFaaselBrave IncaJuveigneurSpot ThedifferenceBelord
solid gold Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Cheers for that litte tipJust lumped the money on Ringoon in the first!Off to bookies soon to make me some money!
Pickers Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 Also, for those with a Ladbrokes in the area, pick up today's Sun for a free
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 (edited) Birmingham 11/10 Southampton 10/11 Aberdeen 6/5 Edited March 13, 2007 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Recommended Posts