Lawz Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 Anyone who hasn't and wants to, join the National sweepstake in the national thread /shameless plug
JFFC Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 I did start a team a few months ago, it went good for a few weeks then people lost interest. I tip on there every day (JFFC2k) Team scores are based on the average profit of ALL active team members and we need at least 5 people to participate and count towards the standings. Team Prizes are paid to up to the top 10 members (for the first team) or 5 (for the 2nd and 3rd teams)
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted April 14, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 14, 2007 I did start a team a few months ago, it went good for a few weeks then people lost interest. I tip on there every day (JFFC2k) Team scores are based on the average profit of ALL active team members and we need at least 5 people to participate and count towards the standings. Team Prizes are paid to up to the top 10 members (for the first team) or 5 (for the 2nd and 3rd teams)I also tip everyday (bAzTNM is the name obviously). I'd be up for it.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted April 14, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 14, 2007 http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips...er.php?id=28072 Had a few "virtual" winners by backing Sheff Weds the last few weeks. Thats four wins on the trot for them now. Watch out for them.
stylesclash05 Posted April 14, 2007 Posted April 14, 2007 How likel are skybet to actually check my age if I register with my own debit card for a free bet?
BurningHammer Posted April 14, 2007 Posted April 14, 2007 Got Twist Magic and Sunley Shines up in a Super Yankee/Canadian today. If Vortex had not been narrowly beaten out I would have turned some profit
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 14, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 14, 2007 My main bet Simon fell when travelling really well at Valentines the second time round. Next year maybe but I feel this is an opportunity missed. I did back Philson Run to place on Betfair at 38 so it covered my losses.Probably going to have some time off from betting, maybe a week or two at least.
Max Power Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 I have also been given a little Derby tip. I have been advised that Cockney Rebel will run very well in the Derby. It comes from the same source that has given me Sir Percy and Motivator in the last two years at big prices. It is currently 50-1 and the person who gave me it advises a few pounds each way, so I thought I would share and you can do what you like.Just had a little dabble on Betfair at a decent price. Sander Camillo should win today, and i'm on Hamoody aswell. Boychuk in the last at Cheltenham.
stylesclash05 Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Had a terrible day. Not one winner although to save money for my trip to London it was only a 10p lucky 15.
Paid Members JLM Posted April 18, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2007 Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.
BurningHammer Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Sander Camillo should win today, and i'm on Hamoody aswell.Oops
Max Power Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Tell me about it!Got one left though, so here's hoping!
GIB Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.Chelsea at 1/2, Liverpool at 2/5, Blackburn at 4/7, Bordeaux at 4/7 and Fiorentina at 11/10. How much are you putting on?
KRISProdigy Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.Chelsea at 1/2, Liverpool at 2/5, Blackburn at 4/7, Bordeaux at 4/7 and Fiorentina at 11/10. How much are you putting on?Shocking odds for Chelsea, im thinking of sticking some money on West Ham- whats the odds for them to win?
Recommended Posts