Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Every time I put a placepot on, one horse knocks the fucker out, does this happen often to everyone else?

You might want to look at doing a yankee or super yankee, or a lucky 31.Its more expensive to do, but your chance of a comeback is greater.I usually stick to just doubles or sometimes a treble if I think I'm on!
Posted

Today's advice is TITAN TRIUMPH in the 4.05 at Lingfield. I've just been to the bookies at dinner, and its been backed from 7's to 3's. Looks like I've missed the boat on this one.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
Posted

Does anyone remember way back someone on the UKFF posted details of a betting scheme where you would put all your money on a Premiership game having (something like) 1 goal or more and then carry it over to the next week and bet again? Wanted to do this with some mates for this season but I can't find the post with all the details in. Can anyone shed any light...

Posted

Does anyone remember way back someone on the UKFF posted details of a betting scheme where you would put all your money on a Premiership game having (something like) 1 goal or more and then carry it over to the next week and bet again? Wanted to do this with some mates for this season but I can't find the post with all the details in. Can anyone shed any light...

Some folks at my old work did it. its a betfair thing. you start on like a tenner, and build it up by betting on games to have at least 1 goal.
Posted

I havent read about it here. Seems like a very risky strategy, to put all your cash on one bet every week, regardless of how much of a "cert" it is. The odds are around 1.10, which means on average, youre going to get one loser in every 10 bets. I may have understood wrong, but are you going to be banking any of the cash every week?

 

 

This guy basically did what youre planning on doing. He had 235 bets, and made a loss.

 

 

 

I did some searching around, and this guy did what you want to do as well. Will be worth a read if youre putting any sort of money on:

 

http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19039

Posted

Yep, Betfair is the place to do it. I've tried and failed a few times, still doesent stop me trying though. Its a nice little game just to give you an interest in any game. It's not going to win any awards from the smart punters but its a nice little challenge.

  • Admin
Posted

Obviously there's a high change you'll get done but it's a bit of fun more than anything.Is there anyway of getting a report showing the Total Goals market across all the Prem Fixtures without having to click into each fixture manually? BetFair doesn't seem to offer this.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...