Dunny Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 (edited) So whats everyone got for the first weekend of the season? In a bit of irony, I've got Arsenal/Spurs double and Liverpool/Everton double Edited August 11, 2007 by Dunny GR81
frank Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 (edited) Nice work, all 2-1 as well Edited August 11, 2007 by frank
Dunny Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Anyone seen anything interesting for the weekend? Cant see anything that takes my fancy to be honest
JFFC Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Newcastle to beat Villa is my main one this weekend. Never been a fan of Villa at all, ugly football and just never seem to do anything worthwhile, Meanwhile I was very impressed with how Newcastle opened their campaign last week and with Big Sam at the helm they should continue their good start. Fancy Spurs to rip Deby apart as well. Not one i'd bet on however, I just think someone is due a tanking from Spurs and the weakest team in the premiership is visiting them this week. Perfect time to see Jol's free flowing attack football after the slack he's been getting this week.
Dunny Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 But Tottenham aren't far off having a full second string team out there. I'm not saying they'll lose, I just think a tanking might be too much to ask for.
JFFC Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I believe that was a tanking Just a shame I never bet on it now.
Dunny Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 (edited) Yeah thats always a sickner. Good call though. Edited August 18, 2007 by Dunny GR81
GIB Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 There are some greats bets on this week's quickslip. Leeds at 11/5, Villa at 4/5, Hibs and Motherwell at evens and plenty of more.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 Leeds caught my eye at that price GIB as well. Charlton at 8/11 at home to Sheff Wed looks teasing as well as Newcastle at 7/4.
GIB Posted August 24, 2007 Posted August 24, 2007 Here's one for you...Anelka, Martins and Drogba all to score first at 189/1 in Coral. Middlesbrough have injury troubles at the back, Anelka's scoring despite Bolton being shit and Drogba's Drogba. That could easily come in.
Recommended Posts