Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.

Chelsea at 1/2, Liverpool at 2/5, Blackburn at 4/7, Bordeaux at 4/7 and Fiorentina at 11/10. How much are you putting on?
That was exactly what I had. Stalker. Only a tenner or so, I don't bet heavily. My mate's accumulator last night was let down by Juventus of all teams. He always sticks them on just to bump it up slightly, though the difference they make to your winnings is so marginal that I don't see the point as they're bound to slip up at some stage. There's often a similar problem with Lyon.
Posted

Anyone fancy knocking up a five team accumulator for tonight's football for me? All leagues and divisions considered. I have some in mind, but I don't want to sway anyone's suggestions by saying what I have.

Chelsea at 1/2, Liverpool at 2/5, Blackburn at 4/7, Bordeaux at 4/7 and Fiorentina at 11/10. How much are you putting on?
That was exactly what I had. Stalker. Only a tenner or so, I don't bet heavily. My mate's accumulator last night was let down by Juventus of all teams. He always sticks them on just to bump it up slightly, though the difference they make to your winnings is so marginal that I don't see the point as they're bound to slip up at some stage. There's often a similar problem with Lyon.
I had one not too long ago that was let down by Stockport. They hadn't conceded in nine games, then conceded a few goals in their next few games, but I put them on at home to Rochdale, it seemed safe. They lost 2-7.Anyway, stick that accumulator on, just think how you'll feel if you change it around and the original comes up. :(
Posted

I think they're around 6-1.Which is huge for any side at home.

That's worth a fiver then :thumbsup:
  • Paid Members
Posted

I have also been given a little Derby tip. I have been advised that Cockney Rebel will run very well in the Derby. It comes from the same source that has given me Sir Percy and Motivator in the last two years at big prices. It is currently 50-1 and the person who gave me it advises a few pounds each way, so I thought I would share and you can do what you like.

Cockney Rebel was trading as high as 330 on Betfair only a few days ago is now down to 120. It seems a few people agree with the tip.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Last day of the jumps season today. The last race is the Betfred Gold Cup at Sandown. I am not sure Reveillez gets more than the three miles 1 furlong he got at Aintree last time so I will be opposing him. Hot Weld obviously gets the trip but only a week after doing 4 miles it could be too soon. So just a few quid each way on Jack High for me.

Posted

Hot Weld AGAIN! Lets see how ridiculous his ante-post price is for the Grand National now. Didn't place a bet on the race either, pretty much for the reasons LOTM outlined :(I have one winner in on a Canadian (Man of Vision, 7-2), and I need a few more to make it worthwhile. I still won't make the

Posted

BAH!Went to Sandown today and left with losers across the card after managing to talk myself out of Jeremy @ 2/1 and Hot Weld (Cant remember the price he returned at) That now makes it 4 different courses and 27 races taken in and only 2 winners to my name. Well done all those with winners today though.Roll on Uttoxeter in July for my next stab at succesful punting.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...