Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm still about, I dont tend to study the horses until I get to the shop and get everything set-up. Then I sit back and read the racing post.

 

Only had the 2 bets today, Unowatimeen (won @ 9/1) and Daddy Cool (upl) I'm trying to be a bit more selective recently in what im betting on. I do still post most of my bets on OLBG and on the odd day off I post them on the forum with a write up.

 

My tipster page - http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips...ter.php?id=6999

My daily lucky 15 thread - http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/foru...ic40_12199.html

 

Also, I've recently decided football accas are the work of the devil. I bet on one match... it loses, 2 matches, one loses. and so on.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Only had the 2 bets today, Unowatimeen (won @ 9/1)

I was at Rasen today. That was a 9-1 second favourite you picked there against a favourite that was 1-4. Good work. I got Character Building at 9-4 and Loulou Nivernais at 11-4. returned home with a profit. Next racecourse outing for me will be Cheltenham for the Champion Hurdle.
Posted (edited)

The bare form of Barber Shops win @ Ascot was'nt that great at all. Bar What A Scientist winning at the weekend nothing has come out of that race at all. It should never have been 1/4 in the first place.Unowatimeen on the other hand won a slog in the Sedgefield mud first time out (impressive) and had a satisfactory hurdles debut finishing 2nd failing to see out the longer trip, they dropped it back a furlong or two today and it made all the difference. Whilst i'm here, had a quick look at the cards for tomorrow (I'm in a god awful shop tomorrow with silly punters who like a bet in the morning so very little time for a study up... damn them)3:50 - Go Nomadic4:40 - River IndusBoth have realistic each way claims, Go Nomadic goes well in the mud and should go close off a featherweight mark (when its wet at Sedgefield. Its very wet - Even soft can be like heavy at times)

Edited by JFFC
Posted

The bare form of Barber Shops win @ Ascot was'nt that great at all. Bar What A Scientist winning at the weekend nothing has come out of that race at all. It should never have been 1/4 in the first place.Unowatimeen on the other hand won a slog in the Sedgefield mud first time out (impressive) and had a satisfactory hurdles debut finishing 2nd failing to see out the longer trip, they dropped it back a furlong or two today and it made all the difference. Whilst i'm here, had a quick look at the cards for tomorrow (I'm in a god awful shop tomorrow with silly punters who like a bet in the morning so very little time for a study up... damn them)3:50 - Go Nomadic4:40 - River IndusBoth have realistic each way claims, Go Nomadic goes well in the mud and should go close off a featherweight mark (when its wet at Sedgefield. Its very wet - Even soft can be like heavy at times)

Which type of bet is best if I want them both to be placed?E/W Double? How would I stake that?
Posted

JFFC said they both have realistic EW claims...Obviously you could put them on individually or as a double, depending on how confident you are :)

Posted

I just backed I'm So Lucky in the 2.40 at Taunton.....the fucking thing is 8 lengths clear over the last and the fucking jockey didn't touch the thing and just let it get beat. Im so pissed off. Still have;Go Nomadic 3.50 SedgfieldRiver Indus 4.40 TauntonRosses Point 5.10 TauntonOn my lucky 15. Even if all 3 win at their prices I still won't get money back probabaly!!

Posted

Popped into Coral to use up my loose change this afternoon:Celtic vs. AC Milan - Draw @ 2/1 - 50pJ Vennegoor to score first @ 7/1 - 50pA Pirlo to score at anytime @ 5/1 -

Posted

Complete whitewash for me today bar, Mandarin Spirit @ Southwell @ 13/2. Wasnt even close with many of my selections. Still small profit on the one winner so i'm happy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

With my tips on that Online Betting Guide, I had a 2nd and a 1st at Southwell. I'm quite chuffed, even though its fake money. :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...