Kandiman Posted November 18, 2006 Posted November 18, 2006 If anyone is looking at betting on the Superbowl this year, the New Orleans Saints are an excellent bet. And at this stage of the season, there will still be good odds to be had.Skybet are offering 28/1 right now and they're WAY off the mark.And it's 44/1 on Betfair.It is? I think I'll go have another fifty on it then.
hbk4life Posted November 18, 2006 Posted November 18, 2006 I've gone for a four fold of Man Utd (1/3), Portsmouth (4/7), MK Dons (8/11) and Aberdeen (8/11).All came in and paid just over 5/1 so with my
Kandiman Posted November 18, 2006 Posted November 18, 2006 My Superbowl bet was my team the Giants and i'm sticking with them The Giants might get to the conference finals but I just don't think they've got a Bowl-winning side.
hbk4life Posted November 18, 2006 Posted November 18, 2006 My Superbowl bet was my team the Giants and i'm sticking with them The Giants might get to the conference finals but I just don't think they've got a Bowl-winning side.I have blind loyalty to them My outside tip before the season was the Bengals but cant see that now!
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted November 25, 2006 Posted November 25, 2006 Todays bets:CarlisleDerbySoutamptonWest HamCreweWalsall2 x
hbk4life Posted November 25, 2006 Posted November 25, 2006 Aberdeen (evens), Hearts (6/4), Morton (2/5) and Southampton (4/7) for me today.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 (edited) Blackburn (10/11)Sunderland (10/11)Morton (1/4)Hibs (4/7)Kilmarnock (4/7)Partick (8/15)2 x Edited December 1, 2006 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Kandiman Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 My Superbowl bet was my team the Giants and i'm sticking with them The Giants might get to the conference finals but I just don't think they've got a Bowl-winning side.I have blind loyalty to them My outside tip before the season was the Bengals but cant see that now!I can't either, to be honest. I used to bet on the Dolphins every year but I gave up. Even blind loyalty isn't worth pissing money away. I still pick them every week in my predictions contest. Good job it's not for money. I pick them at random apart from the Dolphins and I'm very much last.
RoryFice Posted December 3, 2006 Posted December 3, 2006 Yesterday i had a 5-team accumulator:Brighton (2/5) W 3-0 at home to StaffordCowdenbeath (11/10) W 4-2 at home to StranraerWolves (7/5) W 1-0 away at SouthendSouthampton (6/4) W 4-2 away at HullBlackpool (6/4) W 2-0 away at MK Dons
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 4, 2006 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2006 Do any of you do online betting?
Dai Posted December 4, 2006 Posted December 4, 2006 I think the vast majority of people now do their bets online.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 4, 2006 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2006 You would be suprised I think Dai about how small the online betting market is. Obviously if you are in the slightest computer savvy and you fancy a dabble on the exchanges then you probably are signed up to betfair or something similar, as I am myself. But it must be said I actually prefer to do my betting in a shop as I think it is good to actually hand the money over and get pound notes back in your hand rather than just seeing it go in your bank or on your credit card. I mainly use my internet bookmakers account for ante post bets so I don't lose the tickets. Plus a lot of your more traditional punters are hardly computer literate. Not the shops I go in anyway.Anyway I have started to note more horses that are wrestling related, so if you want to waste a couple of quid each way try Majik in the 2.30 at Southwell tomorrow, 16-1 if it comes in, and the good thing about the fibresand is it could.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 5, 2006 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2006 what are the best sites?
matbro1984 Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 what are the best sites?Betfair.com by far - it's a bit hard to understand at first but once it's clicked you can get far better odds than at regular bookies.Then you can fritter several hundred quid away on a series of bad bets. Not that I'd know about that...
Recommended Posts