The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I've reinvested some of my winnings into the PGA Championship which started today with e/w bets at paddy power on Jason Dufner (35/1), Bill Haas (50/1) and Jason Day (50/1) and all three have started reasonably well although Adam Scott had came flying out the blocks with a five under opening round of 65 to lead on the first day.

Mon the Dufmeister !! :thumbsup:

Have you got any more golf tips to impart? Whenever I read this topic you seem to have won on the golf!

Just coincidental timing i think mate. Had a few good ones up on the golf though!

Nothing cast iron tip wise as such but from watching the PGA it looked like McIlroy was on the way back to something like his best as only his putting was letting down what was an other excellent display particularly the final two days play. He missed last weekends tour event from his schedule to prepare for The Barclays which begins on Thursday.

Best priced 20/1 (six places e/w in some bookies) and i'm just going on a hunch and gut feeling he's turned a corner after a dreadful season so far by his high standards.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if you lot already know about this but soccerstats.com has litterally every stat you could need from all the leagues. 1st time Ive used it will be this weekend. Ive used it to see which teams scored and conceded last weekend and are playing each other this week. Il put a few diffrent Both teams to score bets on.

Any other tips for this weeks acca lads?

Edit: Forgot to say that site will be well handy for those that bet alot on over/under goals totals and time of goals!

Edited by Bradyisgod22

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumour has it that the Brackley assistant manager is in goal tonight against Gillingham in the cup replay. If so, then 8/11 is a huge price for a side about five divisions above them*

In fact, Gillingham -1 is 2/1 and Gillingham -2 is 11/2. I'm all in.

*i'm aware of the result last time they met, but what the hell.

Edited by Max Power

Don't worry about it mate, these things happen.

Paddy Power giving 7/2 on Sweden to qualify tonight (safety net of extra time / penalties if it goes that far). Not overly impressed with Portugal aside from stating the obvious in Ronaldo and think they are a bit suspect in central defence.

Few quid on Iceland to win at 12/1 tonight in Croatia. No other reason besides it being far too big a price for a one-off match to ignore given what is at stake and the strength of each team. Croatia are favourites, no denying that, but 12/1 is far too generous IMO.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Paid Members
Few quid on Iceland to win at 12/1 tonight in Croatia. No other reason besides it being far too big a price for a one-off match to ignore given what is at stake and the strength of each team. Croatia are favourites, no denying that, but 12/1 is far too generous IMO.

Who's that with? Might stick a cheeky fiver on.