The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

This one

But in true sods law today and yesterday lost. I wouldn't have followed him yesterday though because every time I back PSG they lose and its got to the point if I ever go to Paris I'll probably set fire to the stadium.

Today HT-FT on a czech u21 league match seemed a bit random for me. It's rare he does HT-FT I'd probably just have done it as a win which would've been up. He still has a very good record, he's just made me look a tit recomending him though.

I've started following that now. Backed his later 2 options last night, along with Ajax Reserves. The Man U - Reading corners bet let me down though. Might have a look what is posted today though and maybe jump on it

I know he's picked it on his whopper coupon one but If you're just taking the quad (or whats left to play) I'd add his selection in the Droylsden game. I live in Droylsden and get to games when I can. They have been worrse than shite this year. Losing games 3 & 4 -0 regularly and lost at home on sat 6-0 so no chance tonight. When I checked earlier it was 1/6 on Sky Bet but with Droylsdens form you wont really get a better price.

Edited by diamond_dust

Getting on Matt Kuchar (40/1) and Hunter Mahan (25/1) at the WGC Accenture Matchplay this week. Golf can be an absolute lottery to call for matchplay but you can usually see guys in golf hit a wee run of form over two or three successive tournaments on the main tour and, if you're lucky enough, catch them on the crest of a wave.

Got them both on each way so they need to make the semi-finals at least for a payout. Mahan has finished strongly over the last two tournaments with top tens and is defending champion whilst Kuchar has been going along quite well recently and in a potentially favourable half of the draw albeit he could face Justin Rose and Keegan Bradley later in the week and he is a best in match play but fingers crossed !

Martin Kaymer is another strong guy in matchplay and is 35/1 but on the other half of the draw so i might take a wee punt there too.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Paid Members
Getting on Matt Kuchar (40/1) and Hunter Mahan (25/1) at the WGC Accenture Matchplay this week.

Good call this, so far! They're in separate semi-finals as well. How much did you have on them?

• Paid Members

Boy. I always do a long shot acca at the weekend. Today, I did a seven fold. City and Newcastle are winning. Excellent. Den Haag are beating Ajax (11-1) and Utrecht are beating Roda. Great. Juventus are beating Siena. Yes. Parma (evens) are losing 0-2 to Catania. It's only half time, but fuck man. Ok, granted, still would have needed Bradford to beat Swansea to collect

Edited by SpursRiot2012

I always *try* to be fairly easy about the big accas like that. I've won a lot of money off them on the past, so much that over the period of time I've been betting often I'm way way up. Still pisses you off, though, doesn't it?

The problem was, I did all teams who's odds were 1.5 or under. Except 1 team, which were 1.73 and I only did them because they were a part of that facebook page's big acca, and it was the same team that let them down.