The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

One horse bet for me today.2:25 Leopardstown - Harchibald would have won imo at Punchestown a month ago if Carberry hadnt have been a tool and tried to take him up the inside of McCoy, nearly going through the running rail in the process. Since then Harchibald has won at Cheltenham and that day Carberry moved past Intersky Falcon with Harchibald still on the bridle. If Carberry can repeat that today he should have no problem overturning the form with Brave Inca. Was gonna double up with Good Thyne Jack in the 2:40 but finding more reasons not to back it the more I study.

Anyone know of any good betting advice sites? Any sites that anyone here uses, and know are pretty good for tips?This is what Id put on the darts today:LewisSmithPartTaylorDudbridgeWorks out at around 6/1 in an acc, which is pretty damn great odds, when you think of who youre picking.I will also be putting a smaller bet on this:R.ScholtenW.MardleP.TaylorK.Painter17/1. Mardle can easily beat Part, if things go 501's way early on, and Painter is good value for beating Dudbridge. Scholten has been playing brilliant so far, and I just feel Lewis will stumble here.Of course, this is a much longer shot to win, but probably worth a punt.

One horse bet for me today.2:25 Leopardstown - Harchibald would have won imo at Punchestown a month ago if Carberry hadnt have been a tool and tried to take him up the inside of McCoy, nearly going through the running rail in the process. Since then Harchibald has won at Cheltenham and that day Carberry moved past Intersky Falcon with Harchibald still on the bridle. If Carberry can repeat that today he should have no problem overturning the form with Brave Inca. Was gonna double up with Good Thyne Jack in the 2:40 but finding more reasons not to back it the more I study.

I have no clue about horse racing, but had a few quid spare to bet, so Ive gone on your tip. Better not be wrong. ;)