The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Awful, Awful, Awful.Star of Dromin hosed up (and thats the only thing I got right all night)Lethal Rumble was Second Alabama Star was SecondStradeen Ouzo was Second on a photoFear Rien was 5th - Missed the break and thus got a bumpy ride.Emerson Master - So bad i cant find a result other then the first 3. Those seconds just about sums up my night.Sorry HBK. Thats dogs for you though :p - I've also found the NFL hard this week. Sat scratching my head and i've only got 3 matches that i'm comfortable in taking so I stuck them in a Treble. Tennessee (-5.5)Detroit (+5.5)Atlanta (-9.5)

Edited by JFFC

man united's a guarantee!Everton's got a shit keeper, lots of players out injured and man u will be hungry for the win! Shitty odds though. I've bet half time/full time man u/man u.I've got 20 quid on AC milan to win. I need to make up for a tenner I lost on some random 2nd division spanish team this morning.

Grrr, Had "up and away" a race at Neuss today e/w - Industry price was 16/1 - Put my bet on late and didnt have time to take the price, was settled at the PMU odds of a whopping 1.01 for a place. Fucking awful. Football Treble for this evening. St Etienne Werder Bremen Getafe

Tennessee (-5.5)Detroit (+5.5)Atlanta (-9.5)

Tenessee only won by 3 points, 2 and a half more points and i'd have pulled in my second acca in 2 weeks :(Edit: Nags today.12:10 - Siberian Highness1:30 - AvittaJust done a small double on those for something to watch at work. Edited by JFFC

How'd you get on JFFC?

I've gone for an accumulator, Hull (vs Brighton), Sheff Utd (vs Preston), Spurs (vs Boro), Reading (vs Milwall), Huddersfield (vs Southend) and Wycombe (vs Bury) and no I haven't won anything before :(. What have you lot gone for?

On a related note, I jokingly wrote out a slip Wednesday afternoon with