The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

todays tips from me!!!!wolves 12-35...mambazo....3-1doncaster 2-05 tritonville lodge...no early oddscheltenham 12-10 buena vista......4/6im doing the above as a small e/w treble!and an outsider for a small e/w.....chelt 2-30 woody valentine...12-1

Edited by cheetah69uk

todays tips from me!!!!wolves 12-35...mambazo....3-1doncaster 2-05 tritonville lodge...no early oddscheltenham 12-10 buena vista......4/6im doing the above as a small e/w treble!and an outsider for a small e/w.....chelt 2-30 woody valentine...12-1

mambazo won at 4-1!!! :thumbsup: buena vista...no where! :( tritonville lodge won... at evens :laugh: woody valentine...14-1 came 4th just missed a placeJFFC`s tip Vortex in the 2:20 @ Wolverhampton didnt come in first 3 :( Edited by cheetah69uk

Not watched the race yet, gonna try and catch a replay on ATR later, from what i've heard though it didnt break well from the stalls and it really needs to be up with the pace. Sorry guys. Bad day for me all round on the horses. Had a Lucky 15 with Spot TheDifference, Buena Vista, Covent Garden and All In The Stars went belly. My personal love (Romford Greyhounds~!) I got 3 out of 5 on my 50p Lucky 31 :- In The Woods @ 4/5. Droopys Geordie @ 7/2 and Thatsortofway @ 4/1 - Nice

Edited by JFFC

take this as u will:PENZANCE step up considerably in class in the Bula hurdle (cheltenham 3:15).Alan King feels it's not an ideal race but has little option but to run due to the lack of suitable alternatives.The stable feel that he has to show about a stone's improvement to trouble the likes of Harchibald,though he is very well in himself and has come on significantly for his Haydock debut.If he runs a decent race tomorrow he'll be put away until the Kingwell with a view to having a tilt at the Champion.The stable feel that an each way bet should be recommended but stress that it's all about seeing how he goes against the big guns.

Well Our Vic was a dud and Grimsby screwed my 7 team acca so no wins today. Going for Williams to take out Harrison in the boxing tonight though.This has been the toughest NFL betting week so far but my handicap tips would be:NY Giants -9.5Ind Colts -9NE Patriots -4Washington -4Usually put my biggest bets on NFL but this week will only be a small stake with these as i don't like that many of the match ups this week.

Shit day betting wise for me. Had Market Man and Turko in a double, both fucked by a combined length between em. :angry:Onto the Dogs tonight and some excellent Open Racing. Banked Star of Dromin (10:03) and Lethal Rumble (1/4) and trebled them up with Alabama Star (8:39) Fear Rien (10:17) Emerson Master (9:38) & Stradeen Ouzo (9:20)Dromin is up there as one of the best Marathon Dogs in the country, won the Gold Vase at Romford easily and then the VC Bet Marathon over this course and Distance about 2 weeks ago. Should hose up tonight if bursting out of the traps. Lethal Rumble is again a top class hurdler and running around one of its favoured tracks, excellent draw, shit price. But still good for perms.Alabama Star - Dont know much about the dog personally, but the draws worked out perfect and will have the rails all to herself for the entire race, im counting on a bit of trouble between the other 5 dogs on the first bend and looking for her to squeak out enough of a lead to hold on, it needs an asthma pump off the last bend to get home!Fear Rien, progressive puppy who won the puppy cup around Romford with a blisteringly fast time, stepping up against the big boys now, hoping to catch it whilst improving. Emerson Master - If Pinhead fails to break this could be set up well for E.Master again, counting on a bit of trouble on the bend. Stradeen Ozo - Top Class hurdler, running in an H3 around its favourite venue. Should have too much class in this race. Needs a lead at the first bend though.Now i've written all that, the wait for them to all lose begins :p