The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Betfair are giving 12/5 :omg::omg: on an Inter Milan win this evening which is crazy.

They have won the group and with the Milan derby on Sunday they will inevitably rest players but i've found this on the website for the squad they've brought over.

Inter Milan: Toldo, Soares, Orlandoni, Burdisso, J Zanetti, Mihajlovic, Favalli, Materazzi, Samuel, Wome, Andreolli, C Zanetti, Pizarro, Cambiasso, Solari, Boumsong, Adriano, Martins, Moment

Inter Milan 5/4 at Paddy Power on 'draw no bet' against Rangers. Even with a weakened team I can't see them losing and if it's a draw you get your stake back. They were available at 12/5 a day or two ago but that's gone now.EDIT: Beaten to it! You can get 16/5 on Martins to outscore Steven Thompson. I think he'll start so its more than worth a punt.

Edited by Lawlerm

Thinking of putting on :Werder Bremen vs. PanathanaikosPSV vs. FenerbahceClub Brugge vs. Bayern Munich Rapid Vienna vs. Juventus Benfica vs. Man Utd Lyon vs. RosenborgAC Milanvs. Schalke 04The odds on Liverpool 1-0 and the scorer are outstanding to say the least.Crouch 66/1Morientes 66/1Cisse 66/1Gerrard 100/1Garcia 100/1Tempted...... :omg:

Think I'm gonna put a few quid on those 7 teams and a few pound on some Liverpool players.

So far so good with NFL handicap yankee:Caronlia -3 winningNY Giants -3 winningStarting at 9:Washington -3Kansis City +1

That was one nice yankee with them all coming in :p Tonight i really fancy PSV & Werder. Might stick Bayern & Juventus in with them in an acca.

So far so good with NFL handicap yankee:Caronlia -3 winningNY Giants -3 winningStarting at 9:Washington -3Kansis City +1

That was one nice yankee with them all coming in :p Tonight i really fancy PSV & Werder. Might stick Bayern & Juventus in with them in an acca.
I'm getting around 5/1 for those 4 teams.....

I wouldn't be so sure. Ayr have played well the past few weeks but at the same time Morton have been pretty good all season. Personally I would never bet blind on the word of someone on a messageboard.

Yeah totally in agreement with that, but it's all about sorting the wheat from the chaff.Morton are full-time with a lot of experienced SPL players who aren't that past it. I think Ayr are a mixture of PT/FT but Morton have only lost once at home in the league all season and it was against Gretna, so it doesn't really count :pAnyways my little 4 way this mid week is:Morton 4/7PSV 4/7Juventus 8/15Bremen 1/2 Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin