The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

You can get Sampdoria even money at home to Hertha Berlin. Thats like finding money in the street, what bank pays 100% interest for having your money for 90 minutes  ;)

I'll take yours and JFFC's advice on this and put a tenner on them.
Nice, at least it's not just me to blame if it all goes horribly wrong :rolleyes:It should be fine though, they have Volpi back from injury in midfield and Flachi / Bazzani strike partnership is electric. Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Carling Cup im leaving well alone tonight. I'd fancy Wigan at home to an Owenless N'Castle. (they clearly struggled against Everton without him) but then youngsters will be playing and it will all go belly. Tonight i've just got a tenner single on Sampdoria (again, like Stylin it seems like a banker to me with too high odds)

Is'nt it always the way?The one I do back loses and the other wins :(

You can get Sampdoria even money at home to Hertha Berlin. Thats like finding money in the street, what bank pays 100% interest for having your money for 90 minutes  ;)

I'll take yours and JFFC's advice on this and put a tenner on them.
Bloody hell. I would have been up tonight if I didn't put this bet on! :angry::angry:

i won a bit last night Event Date Event Selections Odds E/W Terms Result 1 01/12/2005 Basel v Tromso(Full Time Result) Basel 1/3 None Won 2 01/12/2005 Rapid Bucuresti v PAOK Salonika(Full Time Result) Rapid Bucuresti 8/15 None Won 3 01/12/2005 Sevilla v Guimaraes(Full Time Result) Sevilla 2/7 None Won Multiples Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns Trebles 1 3.39 3.39 5.52 8.92