The UKFF Betting Topic

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately I busted out in 111th place for a nice payday of $1,800 and change. At one point I was 3rd in chips but two bad beats in row saw me go from the penthouse to the outhouse. If those two ha

Great to see 15 years on this thread still going. For those of you interested I didnt win any of my bets placed before the 05-06 prem league season. And hello to any posters who remember me from way b

Inevitably this thread will get closed when Neil clasps his eyes on it as it is older than Impact Wrestling, but I will post my news here anyway. I have made day 2 of the World Series of Poker po

Posted Images

I like Reading at 4/6 to beat Luton, other than that the teams that should win have pretty crap odds, such as:Man Utd, Chelsea, Gretna.I've also put a couple of quid on Liverpool/draw & the other way round Wigan/draw for this afternoons game both at 14/1.

Had a pretty nice night tonight. Didnt see a soul in the shop from 4:30 so allowed me to have a nice little study up with the Racing Post whilst the awful. AWFUL American racing whizzed past. Auxere @ 4/7Celta Vigo @ 4/5Inter Milan @ 2/9Recouped a bit of money from the week. Changing topic. If anyone follows Greyhound Racing. Driving Up Rob is looking awesome to pick up the Essex Vase around Romford. Was nearly a whole second faster then Solid Money last night in the 2nd round and has landed a pretty handy draw in the Semi's. Tinopener looks like a good e/w bet at 12's or bigger as well. Should qualify for the final in his Semi and can always be laid off after. Nice little tenner treble to pass the time.