The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I wanted to go for 35 or more booking points on the Benfica/Utd game, but nowhere i can see has it.  Anybody help me?

on bet 365 they now seem to do over or under on the amount of cards...its 5.5 for this game i think
Hmm. Odd. Do red cards get double card value or something?I prefer the points thing. Over 30 points being just one red and one yellow. Or, four yellows. I bet it comes in without fail.

Yet another quite period in the ol shop from 4-6:30 (why we have to wait whilst nobody bets I have no idea) so grabbed a racing post and studied.

Seeming as Rangers are fav for their match with Inter I recomend taking any Asian Handicap with Inter receiving goals. personally taking 2.21 on betfairs Draw=no bet market. - Result: 1-1

Fancy the draw in the Anderlecht/Betis game - Both teams with nothing to play for Betis have the UEFA Cup place and Anderlecht are rock bottom. Dull game and either 0-0 or 1-1 for me. Result = 0-1

Olympiacos - As said above. Lyon have nothing to play for and playing a weakend side, Olympicos are a strong side and should see them off salvaging a bit of pride. - Result = 2-1

Edit: When you research completly the wrong team you get results. Olympiacos were playing Real Madrid and won 2-1.... whoops. Still. Quids in.

had a draw Trixie on the Betis, Rangers, Art Media games as well. 2 of them came in for a nice little profit ontop of the singles :D

Edited by JFFC