The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Midmaars non appearence had absolutly nothing to do with the weight of money on it.... Near enough everyone who works for Tote had money on </sarcasm> it and the amount matched on Betfair was staggering. It was still scheduled to run about an hour before the off.I got 6/1 at Ladbrokes in the morning on it.Expect to read in the racing post tomorrow that the horse had a "Vets certificate" general blurb for "was paid to be taken out of the race coz bookies would have lost a fortune"Two bets tonight for me. Man Utd to win with a -1 handicap and a draw trixie on the Arsenal, Prague & Udienese games.

ill be getting a few later from my tipster. i'll only be putting some up today as he asked me to put this up so he can get a few more members:

This service is aimed at people who would like to receive Horse racing information in Real Time as the information comes in. Not on a recorded message but sent from my own phone as an email to you.In this Special Tips service I provide Top Quality UK Horse racing tips / information. I will pass on 2 or 3 selected NAP Tips per week, as well as all the information I hear, from my very reliable sources. Some days this can mean no information other days I can give 6 horses out.Very good strike rate over the past 6 months, profit every month to a level stake. If there are any tips on the day - messages can appear on the group from 11am and then during the day when information comes to hand. If you have any questions email me.Please contact myself for details or read the word.doc in the files section. In the files section are files containing all the latest Results and lists of Weekly Winners.Cheers Ade Contact me at : ade50032@hotmail.com

u've seen his form yesterday, hope u boys got on big as he advised it as a 5 pointer!drop him a line if ur interested - he charges Edited by gribbo2001

110 Ludlow. Reseda. 4pt Win120 Taun. Crussing River. 2pt Win250 Taun. Chase the Sunset. 2pt Wincheers cheet im on it at 7/1

dont blame me blame racing post!!!!the darts starts again on sky soon anyone think its worth backing against taylor to win??? Edited by cheetah69uk

110 Ludlow. Reseda. 4pt Win120 Taun. Crussing River. 2pt Win250 Taun. Chase the Sunset. 2pt Wincheers cheet im on it at 7/1

dont blame me blame racing post!!!!the darts starts again on sky soon anyone think its worth backing against taylor to win???
Nah, can't see anything other than Taylor romping home again mate