The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

If you feel like buying some money tomorrow. Hardy Eustace is running in the 1:15 at Punchestown tomorrow. Against a massive field of 2!Gonna be an absolutly shitty price (currently trading at 1.07 on Betty) but its hard to see him lose this. Also like the look of;12:20 Prime Contender 12:50 Blu teenNo idea of forecast prices yet. Wont be up on the racing post site till a bit past midnight.Edit:Seen some stats for Hardy Eustace's run to win ratio prior to the Champions Hurdle... "Prior to 2004 champ hurdle 1/4 races wonPrior to 2005 champ hurdle 1/5 races won"Not a great ratio.... think I may just leave it alone now.

Edited by JFFC

2:25 Leopardstown - Harchibald would have won imo at Punchestown a month ago if Carberry hadnt have been a tool and tried to take him up the inside of McCoy, nearly going through the running rail in the process. Since then Harchibald has won at Cheltenham and that day Carberry moved past Intersky Falcon with Harchibald still on the bridle. If Carberry can repeat that today he should have no problem overturning the form with Brave Inca.

That came 2nd, did it not? Lucky I got some of the cash back with an E/W bet. :sly:

WiganSheff UtdNottingham ForestNice little treble for the weekend.

Still confident with that bet pal? If so, may chuck some cash on it.

2:25 Leopardstown - Harchibald would have won imo at Punchestown a month ago if Carberry hadnt have been a tool and tried to take him up the inside of McCoy, nearly going through the running rail in the process. Since then Harchibald has won at Cheltenham and that day Carberry moved past Intersky Falcon with Harchibald still on the bridle. If Carberry can repeat that today he should have no problem overturning the form with Brave Inca.

That came 2nd, did it not? Lucky I got some of the cash back with an E/W bet. :sly:

You backed an odds on shot each way?

My advice for the weekend:Wigan, at home to Blackburn, are just better than evens to win. That looks a very nice bet.Bolton, away at Man Utd, at 7/1. Old Trafford isnt what it used to be, and Man Utd losing to Bolton isnt that much of a long shot. 7/1 seems very generous.Man City, away to the inconsistent Boro, at 8/5 seems very nice. Im going to bet an acc. on Wigan/Man City/Chelsea/Liverpool, which works out at near 8/1.

You backed an odds on shot each way?
Yeah. I dont bet on horses at all, so thought Id do that. :p Worked out OK, though, didnt it? Would have won jack shit if Id put it all on winning. Least this way I got some of it back.