The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I did indeed follow the tips, nice little earner thanx hbk.Didnt follow the darts, have no interest in it personally. Although I've had to watch it every day at work for the last god knows how long. So Im glad thats all over now. :)Tennis seasons started again :D - Im on Mallise and Ancic (50/1 and 14/1) specificly to win the New Generation Hard Court tournament. Stupid person I am forgot to check the draw though and they play each other in the 2nd round..... at least im guarenteed someone in the 3rd round though.

Edited by JFFC

I won 50 quid yesterday so I'm a happy man.

I got

Glenavon vs Linfield

Reading vs Cardiff

C. Palace vs Leicester

Blackburn vs Portsmouth

Fulham vs Sunderland

Gonna have a look at tonights game now :thumbsup:

Edited by TheSlickster

Surely theres something to look at for the Man City/Spurs game. Its the 4th game in 9 or 10 days, which must say something. Whether that means there will be loads of goals, or no goals, Im not sure.Spurs to be winning at HT and FT, doubled with exactly 3 goals gives 21/1 odds. May chuck a fiver on that.PS, how come you all win on the bets that you dont post here beforehand, but the ones you do give tips on mostly lose? ;)

Edited by Dai

PS, how come you all win on the bets that you dont post here beforehand, but the ones you do give tips on mostly lose? ;)

That last bet of 5 teams I didn't have time to write, because I made the bet at 2:50pm for 3pm kick offs!It's the first acca that has come up for me in bloody ages too!Tonights bet for me :Strasbourg v LyonPsg v SochauxLille v Ac Ajaccio St Etienne v Troyes