The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Put a quid on this for tommorow:Draw - Sunderland Draw - Fulham Tottenham I know its a long shot, but if it does work out, I get around 30+ quid back. In these games, the outsiders always play their hearts out in the first half, so Im hoping for them do keep Sun and Fulham to draws at HT.

This weeks Tennis...Heineken Open - Baghdatis @ 21 and Moodie @ 51Medibank Open - Davydenko @ 11 and Robredo @ 26

Just had a couple of e/w punts on these this morning, no big money, just for a little interest in the tourneys:Heineken Open - Filippo Volandri - 33/1Medibank International - Radek Stepanek 14/1Only put a fiver on Hrbaty to win the Heineken Open at 9/2.Tonight i fancy Pittsburgh (-3) to beat Cincinatti, got it in a double with Adams to win his darts match today - which he did a couple of hours ago.

SPOILER
Bugger - I had Pittsburgh to beat Cincinnatti by 25-30 points at 13-1!! Nice... But wrong, only came in at 14 points

Spoilered as it's about the playoffs and I know some people may have recorded it for viewing tonight.

Majik

4 of my 5 Ante-Post interests in the Romford Coronation Cup came through the first round tonight :)Tinopener @ 15Jo Beo @ 14Joes Hill @ 50Pacey Macy @ 26In The Woods finished a disapointing 5th tonight and was thus eliminated. I did however manage to pick 6 of the 12 winners tonight :)

i'm tempted with a bet on dallas to win the nba title at 16/1. saying there one game behind san antonio and there 6/4 is a really good price. also if you dont fancy the colts to win the superbowl you can get decent prices also on seattle at 11/2 at coral.

Any NBA tips for tonight, anyone?Not quite sure how the Wigan/Arsenal game will go tonight. Ive already put a fiver on Wigan to win either half, at evens.Anyone have any educated guesses as to whether this will be a high scoring game, or a tight game (bearing in mind its the first leg of two).Either way, high scoring or not, I feel its a score draw.