The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Put a double on for tonight:Wigan to beat LeedsWest Brom to beat Reading.Yes, both games are away, Wigan have hardly any squad left, and WBA are facing the Championship leaders. HOWEVER, you get odds of nearly 8/1 for the two Prem sides to win. On their day, both of the Prem teams could beat the Champ sides, so Ill stick a few quid on at 8/1.Also put a few quid on: Cheltenham, Leeds and Reading at around 12/1. Anyone else got any tips?

Tempted by :

Tamworth v Stoke

Brentford v Nottm Forest

Colchester v Bristol City

Shrewsbury v Mansfield

Hamilton v Queen Of South

14/1

Reasons :

Stoke

I fancy the Championship side to finish off poor Tamworth tonight, I think Tamworth were extremely lucky to draw last time, and this time Stoke will put a few past them.

Shrewsbury

Unbeaten at home in their last 12 games and have won their last 3 games on the bounce. At home Shrewsbury has a record of 6 wins, 6 draws and only 1 loss while Mansfield away record is 3 wins, 3 draws and 8 defeats.

Hamilton

This is the 3rd game in 10 days between these two. The previous 2 results have both ended in draws but both games were played at Queens. Hamilton

Thinking bout putting a tenner on saha for a hat trick tonight. At 10-1

He could barely hit a barn door tonight. The guy just isnt Man Utd quality, in the least.
Never a truer word said mate.Luckily I managed to scrape back most of my loss through backing AC Milan, AZ Alkmaar, Inter and Nancy.Bloody Juve!!! :/