The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

There's a horse running in 1.20 at Wetherby today called Amarual Ridge. Smart over hurdles, won on first attempt at fences. Trained by Phillip Hobbs with Mick Fitzgerald on board - a good trainer/jockey combo that you dont see very often.Should be about 5-2.

Sorry Lads!!!!!

Go on you big Malisse! My 50/1 shot has got to the Semi Finals of the Next Generation tournament :D Now 3/1 on Betfair... pondoring weather to trade it off or not.

Lay it off! Guarantee yourself profit!I've got a tenner on Werder Bremen tonight, I'll lay it off if they take the lead at all.It's not very often I do accumulators, mainly cos I'm crap, but with it being the FA cup it means I'll have to have a go. I'll post what I've gone for later.....Edit - I've gone with,DoncasterAston VillaArsenalWiganBarnsleyBlackburnChelseaMan CityNewcastleLiverpoolMan UTottenham = 58/1I've also put a bet on no premiership teams to be eliminated @ 28/1 Edited by gaz2050

Northwich are 12/1 to beat Sunderland......Never seen a safer bet

You can get 11/4 on them to draw OR beat Sunderland on a double chance bet with bet365.Not much on tonight but i've got a fiver double on Bremen & Bologna tonight, returns 19.55. Not safe bets but meh.Malisse has done well but i think Hrbaty will win that tourney and i'm going to take the 6/5 on him today :) Edited by hbk4life

I've got a tenner on Werder Bremen tonight, I'll lay it off if they take the lead at all.It's not very often I do accumulators, mainly cos I'm crap, but with it being the FA cup it means I'll have to have a go. I'll post what I've gone for later.....Edit - I've gone with,DoncasterAston VillaArsenalWiganBarnsleyBlackburnChelseaMan CityNewcastleLiverpoolMan UTottenham = 58/1I've also put a bet on no premiership teams to be eliminated @ 28/1

Right, that does it. I'm not posting my bets on here before they've finished, I'm only going to gloat when I win. :angry::angry::angry:

Malisse has done well but i think Hrbaty will win that tourney and i'm going to take the 6/5 on him today  :)

Get the fuck in!!!!!!!
:( It couldve been worse, i would've put a hell of a lot more on him if i hadnt just put on my footy & NFL bets for the weekend, ended up just putting a fiver double on him and Ljubicic.I'm really keen on Tampa Bay (-2.5) to beat Washington in the NFL play offs tonight, lumped on it, better win now :angry: My foot acca for the weekend:Blackburn 2/5Sheff Utd 4/7Charlton 10/11Hearts 8/15Inverness 1/5Tenner on them 5 pays 74.21.

I've also put a bet on no premiership teams to be eliminated @ 28/1

Seems like a nice bet so far.

DoncasterAston VillaArsenalWiganBarnsleyBlackburnChelseaMan CityNewcastleLiverpoolMan UTottenham = 58/1

Doncaster lost. :(

If Liverpool put out a B-Team, then maybe Luton have a chance at an upset. 10/3 for a draw or 13/2 for a Luton win.Villa are just under evens to beat Hull. That seems VERY nice. Hull are 17th in the Championship, lost 3 of their last 5 games, drew 1 and won 1. Villa arent going to play a second string side (they probably will leave out of few players), combined with being in-form, seems very generous.

Seems like my tip about Pool has been decent....so far.Villa came through for me, as well.

ArsenalBlackburnChelseaMan CityNewcastleMiddlesbroughSheff UtdHibernianRangersLinfield

Boro screwed you over. I never bet on Boro, ever. They are way too inconsistant, and always seem to screw me over, so even against a non league side I decided against backing them.

Aston VillaBlackburnCheltenhamYeovilMacclesfield

Macclesfield got hammered, Chelt drew. :( Also put on another acc., but fucking Birmingham screwed it up. 0-0!? To bloody Torquay!? Would of won 20 quid from a 2 quid bet had they won. :(

Also:Blackburn 2/5Sheff Utd 4/7Charlton 10/11Hearts 8/15Inverness 1/5I was going to bet against Sheff Utd. Cant remember why I didnt. All the papers were talking about how Colchester were very good value, due to the fact Utd's manager himself said hes fielding a weak side, and they shouldnt be favs.Oh well, only my Villa bet came through.

Aslong as Tampa Bay (-2.5) win tonight i'm a happy man.Tampa are now only -1, not much of a difference really.Meh this is a losing bet already, if New England (-6) can win tonight then ill be just below even for the weekend if not then this has been the shitest weekend betting wise for a long time.

Edited by hbk4life