The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Getafe

Any reason to back Getafe mate, or just a hunch?I am dodgy about touching the Copa Del Rey, as it is a two legged affair and teams could play out for the draw in some cases....
Just the temptation of onlien bookies :angry: You'd never consider going near the bookies on such a random day but when you log on and see stuff you just feel an urge to have a little spare couple of quid on something.Getafe will take it seriously and should play i pretty strong team; Deportivo, Valencia, etc are too risky incase they play all the young lads.

Northwich are 12/1 to beat Sunderland......Never seen a safer bet

Had an acc. for there to be under 3 goals, 25-45pts in bookings, and corners to be under 10. Got the first 2 correct, but not the corners. :angry:Anyone have any good football sites which show things like how many corners were there in a game?

Hingis came through for me last night. Hoping the little Swiss can do the same again tonight.

If anyone is interested theres a nice little betting site I came across a few weeks ago. You can put your own tips up and compete against others.

My tips page ist heir. http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/tips...ter.php?id=6999

These days it will mainly be tennis for me with the odd footy bet... hate it when the tennis season is closed :(

There's a horse running in 1.20 at Wetherby today called Amarual Ridge. Smart over hurdles, won on first attempt at fences. Trained by Phillip Hobbs with Mick Fitzgerald on board - a good trainer/jockey combo that you dont see very often.Should be about 5-2.

What are everyone's thoughts on the following match-ups this Saturday/Sunday?

Hull vs. Villa

Arsenal vs. Cardiff

Blackburn vs. QPR

Burton Albion vs. Man Utd

Man City vs. Scunthorpe

Luton vs. Liverpool

C. Palace vs. Northampton

Rangers vs. Peterhead

Clyde vs. Celtic

Palermo vs. Juventus

Siena vs. Inter Milan

Benfica vs. Pacos Ferreira

If Liverpool put out a B-Team, then maybe Luton have a chance at an upset. 10/3 for a draw or 13/2 for a Luton win.Villa are just under evens to beat Hull. That seems VERY nice. Hull are 17th in the Championship, lost 3 of their last 5 games, drew 1 and won 1. Villa arent going to play a second string side (they probably will leave out of few players), combined with being in-form, seems very generous.