The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Really liking Bolton @21/10 away to QPR as a Super Single.

Hearts, Dundee, Morton, Wigan and Blackburn @ 32/1.

Mega Single: Dundee United 9/1 away to Celtic.

Oh yeah. Bolton really need a win too, seeing as our 1st 7 games are QPR, City, Liverpool, Man U, Norwich, Arsenal, Chelsea. So we need to get 3 points today and get the ball rolling. I've backed them too as mentioned earlier

Nicked Jambos bet of Hearts, Dundee, Morton, Wigan and Blackburn. Could still be in it!

Always put a little on Bolton and Villa in singles too.

Lumped enough on my English team (Wanderers) to make it worthwhile living today, yet my Scottish team go and fuck it all up. Dreadful.

• Paid Members
Lumped enough on my English team (Wanderers) to make it worthwhile living today, yet my Scottish team go and fuck it all up. Dreadful.

It was looking decent at one point. Still my Bolton bet covered all my losses and Keeps me in profit.

Small bets on:

Got Arsenal 2-1

Gervinho first scorer

Edited by Mr Stu

• Awards Moderator

I just need Arsenal to win and my four-game accumulator (others were Southampton, West Ham and Gillingham) will come in at a pretty little number. If it comes off, I owe those in this thread who made the recommedations a very big thank you.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Fulham let me down in my treble today. I had Wolves, Fulham and West Ham. Of Course now I'm chasing and went and backed Arsenal at 11/10 when originally I was just going to watch the match and cheer on Newcastle. If it comes up I could do a United/Porto double tomorrow. If it doesn't, then with the run I'm on I think I should retire from this football betting lark.