The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

once again Manchester City have let me down, I really need to just stick large amounts of money on Juventus and Manchester United,

just out of interest did anyone win anything today ?

Got a 7/1 double after the 3pms finished from Stoke/Spurs. Not bad as a daysaver.

• Paid Members

I've got a fiver on the What if.. the festive favourites fire. Villa, Fulham, Man City and Stoke all to win @ 13/1

Another fiver on a boring bankers coupon- Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, Sheffield Utd, Cheltenham, Celtic and Rangers all to win @ 8/1

And a couple of pound longshot on the scorecast boost with Grant Holt to score first and Norwich to beat City 2-1 @ 95/1

I quite fancy putting another couple of quid on West Brom getting something at Old Trafford, I just can't decide what. Lukaku @ 9/2 to score at any time looks decent value as well. I'll wait until I see the line-ups first.

Hmmmm.....my thoughts were "After a tonking off Chelsea and a good beating off of Tottenham, Villa should really be beating Wigan" 3-0 down at home to Wigan is ridiculously embarassing for Villa, and that's coming from a Bolton fan

My tips for today are as follows...

Livorno to beat Juve Stabia

Sassuolo to beat Cesena

FC Porto to beat Estoril

Benfica to beat Moreirense

fingers crossed we dont have a stoke vs southampton result among the above, they should all be safe bets,

anyone else betting today