The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Thoughts on tonights game? Im one of those that think a single away goal is massively over hyped and I think this tie is now effectively a domestic 2 legger. Mainly because even if it ended 0-0 at the Bridge, Chelsea would have to score to go through, making the away goal scored by United purely a one goal advantage. For this reason, i think ill be backing Chelsea to qualify at a whopping 3/1, not ebcause I think or hope that it'll happen, but because I think the price is way too big.

• Paid Members
Thoughts on tonights game? Im one of those that think a single away goal is massively over hyped and I think this tie is now effectively a domestic 2 legger. Mainly because even if it ended 0-0 at the Bridge, Chelsea would have to score to go through, making the away goal scored by United purely a one goal advantage. For this reason, i think ill be backing Chelsea to qualify at a whopping 3/1, not ebcause I think or hope that it'll happen, but because I think the price is way too big.

I felt before the first leg that Chelsea needed a two goal cushion. Anything less was advantage United IMO. I think it'll be a draw tonight, 1-1 probably.

I'm with Rick in thinking it will finish 1-1 tonight. 3-1 is a nice price for Chelsea to qualify, considering if they score first then its wide open again, but I don't see them going through. Wouldn't be the first time i've bene wrong though.

Thought I'd stay clear of the United-Chelsea bets as realistically it could go either way. Chelsea don't exactly have the best European form over the years though so it'll be a good game. I put a fiver on Barca getting the win tonight at 1.92 on William Hill. So after the pasting Barca gave em last time I'm hoping to almost double my money.