The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Following on from yesterdays good run going for a dobule today on Benfica (5/6) + Porto (1/2) and Ross County draw no bet @ 6/5 in the Alba cup final later on.

Got Benfica & Porto in one of my accums but be careful as both will be resting teams with the europa games to come this week and also Porto have won the title already so Benfica in particular may put out a complete 2nd team, Porto are going for the unbeaten record so may put out a stronger line up.

Benfica had a 2nd team out tonight as said earlier and lost 2-1.

Can't say a lot of people didn't see that Rory collapse coming, akin to the 2nd round of the Open just come at a much worse time, these last 9 holes are going to be agony for Rory. Lets hope he can get his mind back on the game in the coming weeks.

Got

Layed out McIllroy at 6.6 last night as he had a similarly good 1st round performance at last years Open when the weather was tame and the flags were in favourable position before capitulating when the wind picked up and the pin positions got trickier. Hopefully same happens again over next three days or i am gubbed.

Caps off a great weekend. Not particularly pleasant to see him struggling as i like him but money is money at the end of the day.

• Paid Members
Leicester to beat Crystal Palace

Brighton to beat Dagenham & Redbridge

Bury to beat Burton

Reading to beat Scunthorpe

Odds are 14.93 for that to come in.

Only 5/1 on Skybet. Reading at Scunny could go either way. Otherwise looks a solid bet.

• Paid Members

Looking over what to do tonight. Zaragoza v Getafe is a battle of two teams about as inept as each other, although Getafe have more goals in them. All the same I'll probably leave it alone. Braga will probably have an eye on the game with Kiev later in the week, and could field a weak team like Benfica did, although their home record is solid - so I can see myself avoiding their game tonight as well.

Liverpool haven't lost at home in 8, and City haven't won away in 7, so I'm going to back the draw.