Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 24 Awards Moderator Posted January 24 When Supremo loves something it’s a joy to read. When Supremo hates something it’s a joy to read. Supremo is a joy to read.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 @DavidB6937 for me. Ultimately, it’s a field of very deserving nominees and I’d be happy to see any of them win, but I’d love to see David get his due this year. He’s consistently brilliant.
Chico Torres Posted January 24 Posted January 24 I am basically a @wandshogun09 reply guy, if he’s posting about the new generation or early 90s WCW I’m there, always quality posting for those of us who don’t like any wrestling from the last 30 years.
DavidB6937 Posted January 24 Posted January 24 Thanks for even including my name ❤️ this place has genuinely been a sanctuary of sorts for me this year more than ever. I've definitely let go of a lot of the negativity and petty arguing because you know what? Life's too short. Thanks especially to @RedTwosterfor the kind words. Means a lot that I can contribute something positive even for one person. Really appreciate it. You all make this place worth a visit.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 There are no wrong choices here, all of them are worth every second of your time, but for me Wand has just edged it.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Seriously, thanks anyone who nominated or voted me but this really should go to one of the lads whose wrestling knowledge didn’t stop dead in its tracks around 2006/07 at the latest. Struggling with this one myself. I like all the names up there for various reasons but because I very rarely watch current WWE and I’ve barely even seen AEW, I’m not as familiar with some posters as others. I whittled it down to Supremo, Bomber Pat and air raid but honestly any of the others (me aside) are worthy winners. In the end, I’ve ended up voting Supremo. Always feel like I learn something from his posts, I never feel like his longer posts are a chore to read, they’re entertaining to read, often funny and if I do keep up with today’s stuff at all, it’s basically all through his posts.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 A tremendous line-up but I went with @wandshogun09. Our plan to bring him over from the dark side (MMA) and get him posting in off and on topic more has worked a treat. Consistently the best and funniest poster in on-topic and when you consider who he's up against, it's some achievement.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 30 Paid Members Posted January 30 I usually vote for either Supremo or BomberPat (who were both excellent posters this year as always and I considered voting for them) but this time went with @RedTwoster. He had a great 2025, adding a lot to the board generally and I appreciate the effort he puts in regularly creating interesting new topics that generate good discussion - something barely anyone, myself included, does in On Topic any more.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 30 Paid Members Posted January 30 I voted @LaGoosh. Always a guaranteed brilliant review after every Dynamite, Collision and AEW pay per view. It’s a huge shame he actually has some taste and standards, which means he doesn’t watch WWE.
Recommended Posts