Paid Members tiger_rick Posted yesterday at 09:44 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 09:44 AM 11 minutes ago, gmoney said: I've definitely heard US comedians describe him as a creep over the years. Why can't we have anything good? Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted yesterday at 10:22 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 10:22 AM 36 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Why can't we have anything good? Literally the thing I thought reading @Chris B post. I know the show had some flaws, that the teens were out of control backstage (well if Dustin is to be believed) but I'd never seen anything too bad about Mr B, but it's sad that more and more before feeling bad about someone I do feel I need to do a quick history search to make sure they weren't potentially a wrong un. Quote
westlondonmist Posted yesterday at 10:37 AM Posted yesterday at 10:37 AM 9 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Dennis "Mr Belding" Haskins's has died. Worked the gimmick until his final day. Respect. They should have given him a cameo in the revival, that way he would have been in every version of Saved by the Bell. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted yesterday at 11:45 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 11:45 AM 10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Dennis "Mr Belding" Haskins's has died. Worked the gimmick until his final day. Respect. One of the cornerstones of my childhood TV viewing. Might have to have another trot through Mr Millard's retrospective book. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted 7 minutes ago Members Posted 7 minutes ago Esther Rantzen aged 86. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cq2dwn5z7n1lt Will be toasting the old girl tonight. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted 2 minutes ago Paid Members Posted 2 minutes ago Dame Esther Rantzen has passed away at the age of 86. Probably best remembered for That's Life, being president of Child line and an advocate for assisted dying towards the end of her life. I remember some awful stuff in That's Life like the "talking dogs" but there was also some proto Watchdog consumer rights stuff on there as well. She did a lot of good in her life. Also entertained a lot of people. The link is to Astro's video about That's Life. Didn't think it appropriate to actually post it in here, ut the link is there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.