Condiments, Sauces, and Storage

Lorne Malvo

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

New Huel product alert.

If you order it at my restaurant instead there’s a nutrition cube meal deal. Comes with nachos trágicos and a medium powdered water. 

7 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I think even @Thunderplex's fry-ups might be too damp for you.

I don't want to cause any more consternation in the thread, but I'm particularly keen on a dry fry-up (dry-up).

I'll have toast and butter, but not only can you keep your sauces where they are (fridge or otherwise), you can also hold fire with your beans or tomatoes or whatever other watery bastards you've got up your sleeve (or in your fridge and/or cupboard).

The buttered toast and runny yolk of an egg is more than enough wet, thanks.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I don't want to cause any more consternation in the thread, but I'm particularly keen on a dry fry-up (dry-up).

I'll have toast and butter, but not only can you keep your sauces where they are (fridge or otherwise), you can also hold fire with your beans or tomatoes or whatever other watery bastards you've got up your sleeve (or in your fridge and/or cupboard).

The buttered toast and runny yolk of an egg is more than enough wet, thanks.

I think what we are watching here in real time is a fully fledged Steve Justice-ing. 

The birth of Desiccated Daz, the driest diner in all the land. Honestly I'm surprised you have a runny egg. 

10 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I think what we are watching here in real time is a fully fledged Steve Justice-ing. 

The birth of Desiccated Daz, the driest diner in all the land. Honestly I'm surprised you have a runny egg. 

Please, Lionel.

I don't want to get back into the crucial differences between superfluous and base wetness. I don't want to upset people. I'm a good guy.

It's also worth saying, as the chef in my house, I'm often cooking curries or pasta dishes or stews or whatever. I'm not afraid of the damp.

It's side or extra damp. Bacon, sausage and egg doesn't need a condiment. Steak and chips doesn't need a plop of some sugary water next to it. 

What have I done?

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

What have I done?

The myth is always greater than the truth definitely-deathly-dry-daz. All Justice did was sit on the porcelain instead of the seat but within a week or two he was doing headstands on the cistern and all sorts of shenanigans. In the mythology of this place you will be eating dry weetabix for breakfast and pot pourri as a snack. Can't be helped now the damage is already done. 

• Paid Members

Secretly hoping “dessert menu” is a typo, copyright striking cinnamon challenge videos for recipe theft, asking why they call them sandwiches if they don’t use any sand. 

OK I’m done. This thread is wonderful, an instant off topic classic. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, CDM said:

Does anyone ever go to macdonalds and get extra ketchup to take home? 

Our McDonalds never actually gives you sauce when you ask for it. I don’t go often but every time I do it seems to be staffed by the most useless people in the world. Forget straws, sauce, they forgot a whole burger once. 

8 minutes ago, FLips said:

Our McDonalds never actually gives you sauce when you ask for it. I don’t go often but every time I do it seems to be staffed by the most useless people in the world. Forget straws, sauce, they forgot a whole burger once. 

Yeah I was going to say extra? You're fucking lucky if you get what you asked for in the first place. Especially with deliveries.

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yeah I was going to say extra? You're fucking lucky if you get what you asked for in the first place. Especially with deliveries.

Yeah, on the odd occasion they send an extra one I always keep it as a spare because my daughter will only have ketchup with her McDonald's from their little ketchup pots (autism~!) and they forget to send any half the time.