• Moderators

Well, after posting I found this which covers a lot, in case anyone else was in a similar position to me - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-tv-debates-dates-channel-time-sunak-starmer-b2557200.html

Apart from that I'm checking Newsnight on catch up to see what was covered, so if there's anything else similar to that would be good to know. 

• Paid Members

In their defense not everything can be top tier stuff and as far as smaller policies go, destroying knobheads’ bikes is a good one.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, FLips said:

In their defense not everything can be top tier stuff and as far as smaller policies go, destroying knobheads’ bikes is a good one.

Yeah good point.

Its more the video I have issue with I reckon.

The music is straight out of Partridge "Crash! Bang! Wallop! what a video" isn't it?

Edit: @Lion_of_the_Midlands Erm, ok?

Edited by SuperBacon
Remember Ivory? She was fun.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, FLips said:

Yeah, that's a problem round here, and it was back when I lived in Manchester. Made the front page of our local paper one day last week. I wonder whether it'll apply to the electric ones and quad bikes as well. 

• Paid Members

I've never, not once, seen anyone riding around on a quad bike. I have seen a homeless woman sat outside the Co-Op almost every day for the year and a half though. What's Starmer got to say about that?

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Ah yes. The priorities.

Surely sending them to the developing world would be better than crushing them. if that's not viable. why can't they be used as part of a mechanics training aid or riding school?

Another half-baked idea by so called politicians. This type of thing is what creates voter apathy. I've spoken with at least five people over the last week . None of them intend to vote. when pressed on why they won't vote. The responses are a mixture of "I don't care", "They're all liars", "Can't be bothered", "It doesn't affect me". That last one pisses me off. Surely the government effects everyone?

Edited by BigJag