All in 2024

4 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Quite upsetting that across both Dynamite/Collision and All In, the only person pulling double duty so far is Chris bastard Jericho.

Toni Storm v. Saraya was announced over the weekend. One half of that will probably be seen as dragging it down.

-------------------

AEW have put up a brief BTS look at last year's show.

• Paid Members

I think AEW really need to be given credit for how unpredictable the outcome for Swerve/Danielson is this weekend. I can see it going either way. In an era where the most predictable long term booking is seen as good it's very refreshing to be unsure of who is going to win the big one and where either winner goes from there.

Additionally, I don't think anyone had this down as the predicted main event over the past year. I like not being able to predict what's down the line. AEW has always been pretty good at that.

• Paid Members

I agree with what you say mostly Gooshy. I don't think you can use the word "Always" in your sentence. For the most part the book unpredictably but there are times when you can see what is happening from a mile off. For example FTR and The Acclaimed going to a draw to make the tag match at All In a three way just from very recently. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I agree with what you say mostly Gooshy. I don't think you can use the word "Always" in your sentence. For the most part the book unpredictably but there are times when you can see what is happening from a mile off. For example FTR and The Acclaimed going to a draw to make the tag match at All In a three way just from very recently. 

To clarify I was referring to the main event scene rather than the whole show. For example I have no idea who is going to be World Champion in December and who they're going to be feuding with. I really like that. Other promotions it feels like you can easily predict what the top feuds for the next 12 months will be.

4 hours ago, Zaheer said:

Sorry if it's been posted but if you know anyone that works for NHS you can get free tickets (just pay booking fee)

https://nhs.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/224001-all-elite-wrestling-aew-all-in-2024

https://bluelighttickets.co.uk/event/7131

Cheers. 

I'm on BLT but it's sold out. We may just end up watching it on Triller 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

It's hard to predict the main event scene because it's barely been booked

On the contrary I'd argue the World title has been booked pretty decent this year so far and they've done a tremendous job of putting Swerve across as the top guy while raising the stock of the Championship.

As for future programmes they can go with any combination of Swerve, Hangman, Danielson, a returning Mox and Omega, MJF, easily bring Samoa Joe back in the main event scene, while also raising Darby Allin, Okada, Adam Copeland and Will Ospreay up to the top level pretty easily if they so wish. There's loads of exciting potential there. It's fun not to know where things are going and there being loads of options and possibilities.