Wrestling shows you've been to

no user name

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Yes, definitely Sam Fatu and not Rikishi in this video:

Just had a squiz at this. Love the fact that the ref (who I think might be Scott Conway?) is in a Newcastle shirt. And not just any one, that one from the mid 90s that had the shield on the back to put the number in. It's blank, and I'm not sure if that's better or worse than having a number on it when using it for this purpose. 

This RAW house show including a Dutch Mantell promo worded in such a way that he got a crowd in a city with a 100% Labour council to cheer GOP gains in the US midterms. And also this (at the Princess Hall named after the micro-royal who opened it, not whatever a "Princes Art Centre" is supposed to be). 

Not proud of the latter given who the promoter – formerly of this parish – is, but it was a 5-minute walk from where I was living at the time and affordable. Besides, pandemic restrictions on attending sporting events had only just been lifted, and I at least got to chat to the late ring announcer John Short during the interval. 

If I don't include the events I go to as a photographer for a promotion, then embarrassingly the answer is 1.  Summerslam 1992.  In those days a company called Silvervision offered WWF video tapes and they had an offer for Summerslam tickets.  When we went we were not expecting great seats as the tickets were not that expensive at the time.  We ended up about 10 rows from the ring on the opposite side to the entrance for wrestlers. 

3 hours ago, TimW said:

a company called Silvervision

Never heard of them.

Edited by King Coconut
Hi Bacon. I havent't edited this post but I wanted you to know that this is sarcasm. I know we've all heard of Silvervision

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, simonworden said:

I wish the average age on this forum was low enough (including mine) to not remember silvervision.

I really don’t. It’s body slams, side suplexes, clotheslines, dropkicks and powerslams I’m after.