Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

• Paid Members

And Serena Deeb's did set up the greatest Dynamite Fite TV-exclusive commercial commentary line when Excalibur says "Deeb is a tremendous technical wrestler" and guest color commentator Punk just casually adds "And what a lovely head of hair."

• Paid Members

Sean Oliver tried to defend it by saying they did it to make fun of the Jericho situation, without addressing why it might have upset people, or how inappropriate their reaction was. 

2 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Can people now stop pretending that Nash is some Liberal nice guy? Guys A cunt.

Yeah I used to like Nash and Sean Oliver and I didn't expect Nash's response to the whole thing to be exactly damning considering his friendships but ... really not good. Completely tone deaf and offensive.

Jim Cornette's response to this whole thing was better than theirs. Think about that for a second. 

• Paid Members

Nash sounded genuinely fucking stupid on his podcast. This is a legit quote:

"You know, one man's kink, one man's perversion is, is, is another man's, you know, just horrific, uh ... yeah, we're all for, I mean, it's just, everybody's to, you know, like, I, my, my thing  I said, at the beginning, ugh ..."

5 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

"You know, one man's kink, one man's perversion is, is, is another man's, you know, just horrific, uh ... yeah, we're all for, I mean, it's just, everybody's to, you know, like, I, my, my thing  I said, at the beginning, ugh ..."

Fuck sake Kev. Bellend. 

27 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Kinks and perversions are fine as long as all parties are consenting. Janel Grant clearly did not. Bad take, Kev. 

• Paid Members

Been a fan of Kevin Nash for years. Even in the years it was clear there was little value in him. But I saw someone I really dont like watching that clip the other day. Like a desperate man who knows so much, trying to cover it up just so he can still have his legends deal. So fuck him. 

• Paid Members

Sean Oliver is a misogynist scumbag.

"Who's a skank? Who's a slut?? Ho or no? Who did she sleep with?"

His whole schtick reeks of trying too hard to be cool so the boys will like him.

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

Sean Oliver is a misogynist scumbag.

"Who's a skank? Who's a slut?? Ho or no? Who did she sleep with?"

His whole schtick reeks of trying too hard to be cool so the boys will like him.

He's the least funny man on earth. Thinks he's Howard Stern, but sounds more like Chris Evans.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Two of his best friends shit in women's food and (allegedly) drugged female fans and raped them.

I know we shouldn't judge someone solely by the company they keep but....

If we did, everyone in pro wrestling is a scumbag. Because I doubt anyone is more than one degree of separation from a scumbag.