Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Members

Sonny the first player to score an away brace in a NLD since John Hendry (no recollection)

spacer.png

My captain.

Also, what a photo this is.

spacer.png

Great game. Consistently the best fixture in the Premier League. Just wish they didn't actually have to occur.

Just agree on two 0-0 draws a season and let that be that.

• Paid Members

So... anyone want to pick up Sancho on the cheap in January now he's permabanned until he says he's weally sowwy and he'll never do it again uwu -><- ?

He's not in a good spot. Either stick to his guns and get shipped out, or 'conform' and give every football manager carte blanche to slate their own players in public with no comeback.

Edited by seph

Can’t see Sancho leaving Man United unless it’s on loan (or on a free at the end of his contract). United decided to pay him 350k a week and I can’t see him wanting to give up that wage or anyone else agreeing that kind of wage for him. I can see why ETH isn’t happy with Sancho. There’s no way his performances have warranted the huge weekly wage he’s getting but on the other hand, there’s an argument that what ETH said should’ve been kept behind closed doors and not said for the world to hear at a press conference. Can only guess Sancho will go out on loan abroad eventually with United paying half his wages (unless ETH gets the sack).

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, LCJ said:

there’s an argument that what ETH said should’ve been kept behind closed doors

That is my exact beef with this. If he'd have done the same as he did with Ronaldo he'd be completely in the right.

• Members
15 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Very jealous of that victory. Probably the best way to win a football match. Bastards.

100%. I mean absolutel credit to Liverpool and the 9 men, what an amazing effort and I was genuinely a bit annoyed at the end as we had zero idea how to break that down. 

But still fucking LOL at it all. The best way to win.

My 10yo was at the park, which is about 20 seconds away, and came back and said she could hear me shout when Sonny scored. 10 seconds later a text from the ex who lives 30 seconds away: "That you shouting?" ?

• Members

So it wasn't that they failed to draw the lines etc, but rather they thought the on field decision was goal, so the VAR said "Yes, that was a goal, correct decision and check complete"

So they've misunderstood the on field decision. Surely as the game then carried on 0-0, did they not stop to think about telling the ref of the fuck up?

Again, ultimately I can sit here and find it funny as football is all silly, but jesus, that's bad.

• Paid Members

Apparently as soon as Spurs took the free kick, the decision couldn't be overturned.

Cracking match. As a United fan I'm getting most of my footy enjoyment from Spurs. What a team they've become.

To think, Maddison cost 30% less than Mount. Bissouma cost 58% less than Mount.

Edited by Murtz