Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

I hope you had fun celebrating that Wrexham result yesterday @Butch2000.

Decent result for the Rovers yesterday. Nice way to celebrate your 5000th league match. 

I guess just screaming "you facking cunt" at the arriving away team is a step up for Millwall fans. 10 years ago they would have been doing that and probably throwing bricks at them as well.

I wouldn't say "superb" either. Made me feel sorry for fucking Leeds for once and the shit footballers have to put up with still.

Leeds absolutely wrecked them 3 nil at the den as well. So congrats to those Millwall fans. Really put them off.

I realise Leeds will have just as big dickheads doing the same but fucking hell. 

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob

• Members

Oh come on now. If someone shouting "fucking cunt" at people getting off a bus is the worst thing fans do, then it's not really that bad is it?

Part of the fun of going to football is to be able to give some stick to opposing players/fans (within reason) and I don't really think that crosses a line. It's almost panto like, with Ayling lapping it up.

I'm not saying fans have a given right to do this without reproach if they go too far by the way and there is a time and a place, ie not in the family stand. 

Also, I'd say 90% of them have earphones in so wouldn't even hear any of it.

And like you say, they got twatted, so jokes on them really.

Like this big lad :)

Lovely stuff.

• Paid Members
On 9/16/2023 at 7:01 PM, SuperBacon said:

Nah, we had to give that one up already mate! Gotta give the others a chance to win something.

Get it right. We tapped out early of the Rumbelows Cup because fixture congestion is a thing when you only have 14 decent players.

• Paid Members
On 8/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, air_raid said:

Fucking hell, I hate football journalism.

“Casemiro heading home Bruno Fernandes' free-kick from close range with almost the last kick of the game”

Mate, did you even read that back to yourself?

8 hours ago, air_raid said:

“Casemiro heading home Bruno Fernandes' free-kick from close range with almost the last kick of the game”

Mate, did you even read that back to yourself?

Maybe just avoid BBC Sport? Seems you get het up over their reports when you could read elsewhere.