AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

1 minute ago, Weezenal said:

I got an email about needing the Ticketmaster app to get the barcode to get into the venue. Am I being thick or does that mean I will need to get the 4 others I'm going with to download the app and transfer the tickets to them? 

You can scan barcodes from a single phone if you’ve bought them using one account.

I’d recommend downloading from the app to your apple/google wallet or whatever your phone has, as the Ticketmaster app *will not* work at Wembley.

Hardyz potentially being added to Zero Hour if they win on Dynamite next week, to make it a triple threat match.

FTR have also been announced for Collision, so I guess any impact on Wheeler, as a result of the gun issue, isn’t going effect the moving forward of them on TV, at least for now.

10 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Hardyz potentially being added to Zero Hour if they win on Dynamite next week, to make it a triple threat match.

FTR have also been announced for Collision, so I guess any impact on Wheeler, as a result of the gun issue, isn’t going effect the moving forward of them on TV, at least for now.

Hardy’s vs Aussie Open is an ROH title match on Dynamite. As they said on their promo on Collision, if they win they’ll replace Aussie Open and face MJF/Cole themselves.

Which is a mad thing to tease as, regardless whether Jeff is shot or not, that’s a better match (or spectacle, at least).

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

3 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Whatever AEW did or didn't know about Cash. Looks like the plan remains the same going into All In.

F33JBdKXQAAvpS2?format=jpg&name=large

He must've shown Tony his text messages.

1 hour ago, Weezenal said:

I got an email about needing the Ticketmaster app to get the barcode to get into the venue. Am I being thick or does that mean I will need to get the 4 others I'm going with to download the app and transfer the tickets to them? 

Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me. They said a picture of the barcode won't get you in, although not sure how'd they know the difference at the gates.

19 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Hardy’s vs Aussie Open is an ROH title match on Dynamite. As they said on their promo on Collision, if they win they’ll replace Aussie Open and face MJF/Cole themselves.

Which is a mad thing to tease as, regardless whether Jeff is shot or not, that’s a better match (or spectacle, at least).

You’re very right.

I reckon could be a screwy finish, and be made a triple threat maybe?

• Members
11 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me. They said a picture of the barcode won't get you in, although not sure how'd they know the difference at the gates.

Security at big events is becoming an absolute joke and nothing is enforced properly anymore.

The last two large scale events I've been to, either all of our tickets haven't been scanned on entry or we've been OK with screenshots of barcodes/QR, as when you're around a major stadium there is zero chance your 4G is going to work to open a bloody app/wallet.

I also printed out my tickets just in case but that's because I am the sort of person who checks their door is locked 46 times before leaving the house and am paranoid like that.

You can probably all smuggle your cans of Monster if you really want :)

Wembley is a joke.

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

The Hardys vs MJF & Cole could be a dafter match, for the comedy stuff MJF and Cole are doing at the moment, and guarantees a big pop for the Hardys music as the first wrestlers on the night, and means less likelihood of Aussie Open being booked as stooges, but Aussie Open deserve to be on this show, so I hope it doesn't go that way.

I expect we get Hardys & Paul Wight vs. Planet Jarrett, though.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

On the Ticketmaster app itself there is a purple line tracing the edge of the barcode box to evidence that it's "live".

In the Google wallet, though, I don't really know how you'd tell at a glance if it's a screenshot or not.