AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

Spoiler

Never thought I'd see a 'Casket (Coffin) match' let alone having Sting participate. Can't say I know much about the other team in it. A lot of mental coffins containing sporting hopes and dreams in Wembley but imagine this would be the first physical one ever to grace the hallowed turf

Spoiler

FTR vs Young Bucks will be a cracker and having 'Carry on my Wayward Son' will be epicĀ 

Unfamiliar with some of the women in the Championship tournament but might as well give it a lookĀ 

Ā 

Edited by Healy52003

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gaz2050 said:

Does anyone know where I can purchase kids' size t-shirts for this event?; I was looking to try and get one for my 7 year old but looking on the official sites, they surprisingly don't seem to cater for that market.

Why is that surprising? None of the product is aimed at children, you've got idiots stabbing each other in the head with screwdrivers on TV every week.

50 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Why is that surprising? None of the product is aimed at children, you've got idiots stabbing each other in the head with screwdrivers on TV every week.

Because that's only one aspect of the show. You have people like Darby Allen, Orange Cassidy, Sting, etc who I would've thought would do quite well in that market.Ā 

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, gaz2050 said:

Because that's only one aspect of the show. You have people like Darby Allen, Orange Cassidy, Sting, etc who I would've thought would do quite well in that market.Ā 

Shop AEW offer youth sizing in a fair amount of shirts.Ā