AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

I got through easily, but was only offered seats on Level 5, but was hoping for level 1 tiered seats.

Ended up going for them, but with a coach transfer from Birmingham included, even though I live 15mins from Wembley, as was only way I got anything aside from 500 seats.

Anyone know if the coach is a necessary. I don’t want a refund, just the ticket. Will I need to be on the coach to get in?!

41 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

Phone? What's the number? I'm hoping to add the fan Fest tickets that I neglected to purchase at checkout. I've opened a ticket with CS but thinking might be able to do it on a call

It was Wembley directly as my wife is entitled to accessible tickets so phoned up as the Ticketmaster site was shocking 

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Probably best to get the coach, just in case.

And back up to Brum, just to be safe. So that's Wembley to Brum to Wembley, and then Wembley to Brum to Wembley. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew said:

If it meant going, I’d obviously do it, just definitely not ideal.

I’d been panicking all morning, but you reckon it’ll be alright without the coach being used, yeah?

You'll be fine. The coach bit will be a separate ticket. They don't literally bus you into the stadium.

6 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

It was Wembley directly as my wife is entitled to accessible tickets so phoned up as the Ticketmaster site was shocking 

Ah cheers. I did ring that one on the off chance they might be able to help but the person I spoke to said she knew nothing about the fan fest. Listening to the hold music for over an hour didn't turn out to be worth it.

27 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I sincerely hope you lot are mocking me, in which case, I hope none of you get tickets to All In.

Unfortunately I have to take my eldest to Reading Festival that day.

Got a great package deal though. Only drawback is we have to go via Prague.