AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

6 minutes ago, Doog said:

Not to take away from this event as I'm sure it will be amazing but what do people think the All Out main event will be?

I'm assuming it will probably be a rematch between MJF and Adam Cole, seems the simple option but does anyone think anything else could happen?

If the kingdom do reunite with Cole I guess we could see a 6 man against MJF and whoever but AEW usually always have the World Title defended and in the main event on PPVs (as they should)

I'd say there is 2 issues, a) Rematch a week later is too soon ) it's 3 months til Full Gear so quite a long run. You could take out MJF, have Cole defend it against Punk and win and then in October restart MJF Vs Cole.

I think Punk main events either way, hometown hero and all.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

What's the food and drink like in the stadium cost and value wise? Heard its very expensive for not great value.

There are two M&S food stores inside as well. But I think you’re looking at £15-20 for a burger chips and a drink if the o2 was anything to go by. We’re getting brunch before the show so we’ll probably just get some chips

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Boxpark a better option. Probably just as expensive but more options. 

Best of luck.

Think that’s the fan event all day Sunday, and they’re already warning that it’s first come first served in terms of entry, and a ticket doesn’t even guarantee you entry.

It’s going to be rammo.

Yeah BoxPark is sold out. We've decided to book at a place at the designer outlet centre. If that's full then we'll go somewhere else and eat before heading to Wembley and do as above and just buy the bare minimum inside and just stock up on water.

Thanks for thr advice and comments on all my questions 

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

Was in Leval 1 last week 

A can of Budweiser (568ml) was £7.85 

A can of Magners Cider (440ml) was £7.75 

There's a group rate of 4 drinks £27.50 

Hot Dog £7.90

White Wine £10 

Coke Zero (550ml) £4.10

Water (500ml) £3.20

Edited by Healy52003

1 minute ago, Healy52003 said:

White Wine £10

Probably the best value for money if you just want to get drunk. Drinking a white wine at a footy match might be a step too far, but wrestling, I can do that 

57 minutes ago, TobyK said:

Probably the best value for money if you just want to get drunk. Drinking a white wine at a footy match might be a step too far, but wrestling, I can do that 

More of a dunt and a Lower need to pee. Win win 

50 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't like pints at events with massive crowds due to having the bladder of a 90 year old, but would 100% choose wine over fucking Budweiser.

When it first opened Wembley had the most toilets of any stadium/building in Europe.