AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

I reckon Daniel Garcia would be a good shout.  Him coming out in a Blackpool Combat Club would likely get a big pop. The prodigal son comes home.

Thinking about it Garcia, Guevara and Danielson working around a rehabbing arm seems fairly plausible.

The first two have a good claim to being on the card in terms of being homegrown and fairly over, Guervara loves doing stupid stuff in these sort of matches, they're kayfabe close and you could sort of handwave something about Danielson's matches against the two of them having given him respect for their abilities or something.

Edited by organizedkaos

https://x.com/wrestlepurists/status/1692547967301939546?s=46&t=RdB-Xs_hRBlnYBmGIKzebg

Ah.

Well… bum.

Edge and Christian reunion anyone?

Seriously though, an absolute dagger to the heart of the show if that FTR/Bucks match falls out. That was your big, meaty, meaningful banger outside of the main event.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

https://wrestlingnews.co/.amp/aew-news/aews-cash-wheeler-arrested-for-aggravated-assault-with-a-firearm-

With mugshot.

The wording suggests he was arrested with a gun in his possession. Which is bad.

The way this show is getting on, I imagine Tony Khan will be watching Adam Cole and MJF wrestle on the pre-show through his fingers. Imagine one of them gets a knock.

He’ll be headlining with Private Party v Young Bucks.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Just now, SuperBacon said:

Probably not as bad as being done for pistol whipping someone I imagine. 

All to be filed under ‘fuck sake lads’.

Another thumb in the eye for one of the self styled grown ups in the room this week.

Tony Khan currently offering Edge all the money in Florida and one of those Scrooge McDuck vaults to keep it all in.

FFS one of the few matches I was interested in, and Wheeler does something so fucking stupid!

I will be surprised if he is allowed into the UK with that on his sheet. If Hardy had issues getting in following DUIs I can only imagine the UK authorities raising an eyebrow at Wheeler entering so soon after this mess. 

With Danielson potentially out, PAC definitely out and Omega in a six man, Khan better do something to make this into a positive. What a shitshow!

As someone else said, all we need is Cole to break a leg in the pre-show and Khan may lose his shit, run out, do a Russo (circa Bash at the Beach 2000) and throw himself off the balcony whilst coked out of his tiny mind.

On the plus side, that would certainly have some entertainment value.