AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

35 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

He’s getting his pecker up again, isn’t he?

I like that he’s softly pointing out how it is a bit strange that possibly the biggest wrestling show ever hasn’t even started being built yet.

Then plays matchmaker for next week's Collision instead. Chances are we won't know what he's involved in until two weeks before. As just like the rest of the card it only exists on TK's spreadsheet.

• Paid Members

There are people I'd like to see there: Sting, Daniel Garcia, Joe, it'd be cool if the likes of Shibata turned up, but mostly I'm looking forward to the whole atmosphere of the show, and catching up woith some people I've not seen in a while. If it's going out on some kind of streaming PPV thing in the US then I doubt it'd be a glorified house show, but a week away from All Out I can't imagine they'll be wanting to upset the apple cart too much as regards title changes.

Also, will we be getting a huge show called Shake It All About a week later? Hopefully it wouldn't get broken. I'll get me coat. Bring back downvotes, etc.

36 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

If it's going out on some kind of streaming PPV thing in the US then I doubt it'd be a glorified house show, but a week away from All Out I can't imagine they'll be wanting to upset the apple cart too much as regards title changes.

AEW's got 7 titles, not factoring in the FTW, ROH and any others they bring along.

It's not like a normal PPV would have them all defended. So with two in a week he can certainly afford to spread them about to give people some memorable moments.

With Darby Allin in a singles match for All Out already booked. I'm fully expecting Sting to be at All In barring injury. The fantasy booking of a title match was never going to happen.

After last night, they've gotta do MJF/Punk unification match at this haven't they?

I know they're in Chicago the following week but this show desperately needs a big time match and that's it right there .As much as the angle is great, MJF/Cole just doesn't feel like a stadium level event for me. Do an angle in the match at Wembley leading to an MJF/Punk/Cole three way at All Out or something.

Edited by AndyUK

34 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

After last night, they've gotta do MJF/Punk unification match at this haven't they?

I know they're in Chicago the following week but this show desperately needs a big time match and that's it right there .As much as the angle is great, MJF/Cole just doesn't feel like a stadium level event for me. Do an angle in the match at Wembley leading to an MJF/Punk/Cole three way at All Out or something.

Unify the belts at Wembley with MJF getting the win, then the following Dynamite he keeps his promise of giving Cole the first shot, only to attack Cole to realign the face/heel dynamic too

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Punk & FTR Vs Cole, MJf & somebody else (Roderick Strong? Spears? Sammy? Joe?), if Punk's team wins he gets inserted into the title match, if MJF's team win MJF & Cole get the tag titles.

5 hours ago, Vamp said:

Sting is a must surely? I'm gonna be pissed if we don't get Sting. Even more pissed if we get Ospreay over Sting  

Yeah id be in the same boat as yourself and be pissed if we dont get Sting 

I know a few weeks ago they made a social media post saying 'XXXX superstar is ALL IN' and Stinger's name was one of them but you can never trust that 

Spoiler

Wait and see i suppose, I was thinking of maybe Jericho vs Sting but Jericho seems in a different direction atm