AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

That was a panic...my bank wouldn't send a text message code to buy, so quickly reverted to paypal...we're in!!! Section 115!! Took a moment to work out how to pick the approx section, but I think we're good, it's Level 1, so slightly elevated. Originally they automatically put us on the floor, but didn't really want restricted view. Also bought the pre-show "party"! That's this morning's adrenaline used up

• Paid Members

Got in at 9:03. Only just purchased them a couple of minutes ago due to my card not wanting to pay for them. Decent seats. Nearish to the ramp. Section 143. Now the presale stress is out the way I am very excited to go. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/23005E939E9308EC?did=aewvip

If you’re on mobile that link just got me through to where you put your code in. There’s a bunch of Platinum options plus ones with Hotel Packages and Travel packages with an ‘Unlock’ tab next to it, that’s where you put your code in

This worked straight away. Thanks! I joined the queue and it told me I only had 130 people in front of me. This was seconds after 09:00. Then it just hung on that screen forever without doing anything. I try your link and it lets me straight in! What's the point in the queueing system then!?

1 minute ago, mrtrickio said:

Random seat allocation? Can't even pick a section?

Yeah, that was frustrating! I always like to pick an aisle seat...but soon as I saw that they were fairly randomly picked (apart from choosing which level and price bracket), I knew the chances of picking the actual seat was not gonna happen. Got a section I was considering anyway, so I just went for it.

2 minutes ago, mrtrickio said:

Random seat allocation? Can't even pick a section?

You can't pick a specific section but you can select what price bracket you want and if you want level 1, 2, 3 or pitch seating.  These options are at the bottom of the page on the right hand bar.

£200 lighter, but got mine (although had the added stress of having to buy British Airways wifi and do it on a flight).

This will be my 4th AEW PPV, after Double or Nothing 2019, Full Gear 2019 and Forbidden Door. Also, I've picked up some DEFY and Progress tickets for the day before. Hopefully RevPro too. Making a real weekend of it.

Section 109

Edited by MPDTT

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

Heads up the pre sale code just let me in on the VIP pre sale and i got the 4 tickets

This happened to me too. But I went back to the previous page to get cheaper seats. That was my first real panic as I didn’t want to fork out that much.