TNA… Cross the Line again

garynysmon

Doing a full on Hebner screwjob spot again is way worse than Ziggler winning. 

Wrestling just can't get out of its own fucking way. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Gaffer said:

Doing a full on Hebner screwjob spot again is way worse than Ziggler winning. 

Wrestling just can't get out of its own fucking way. 

I feared the worst when I read spoilers that Hebner was backstage.

In the end I was relieved they went down the road that they did.

What I’ve grown to like about Nic Nemeth is despite being a relatively big name in the industry, he seems to be genuinely enjoying himself and always goes out of his way to promote the company.

Given how many ex-WWE guys spent their tenures with TNA seemingly embarrassed to be there, its refreshing.

Josh Alexander turning heel freshens things up a bit, and an Alexander/Hendry programme leading up to Bound for Glory doesn’t sound too bad to me.

Hendry winning the title at Slammiversary when he’s fresh out of the lower midcard, without any intervening period at all, would have been more LolTNA booking if anything.

Edited by garynysmon

I really don't get Joe Hendry at all. 

I've seen his stuff since the ICW days and it hasn't changed. Video promo where he wears a mask and does a half baked song. He is average at best in the ring. 

Is he meant to be a comedy wrestler? Because he really isn't very funny. It's just a bit cringe. 

• Paid Members

My interest in Joe Hendry drops the moment the bell rings. His theme song, the smile, the Cheesy walk to the ring, all grand. He’s like TNA’s Wyatt Sicks*

*if they flop when they start actually wrestling

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

He's shown up in TNA, AAA, GCW and OVW in the last few weeks. I don't know if his WWE deal finally expired, or if he's skint or what, but aside from the immediate shock value of "holy shit, what's JBL doing here?" (which diminishes when he's showing up everywhere), what's the point? I doubt he's going to wrestle, and I don't think companies are going to pay what I can only assume is an extortionate fee for him to be a manager who towers over all his clients and doesn't take any bumps.