Pro Wrestling NOAH Thread

Mark

How quickly do the NOAH shows go onto Wrestle Universe? I can see that the Muta/Nakamura match is on there already and I’d take out a subscription for the month to watch and his final match, but am I right in thinking that the show with his final match is a separate PPV event?

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I think most shows stream live and go into the archive shortly after.

No idea about Muta's last match but I don't recall any wrestleuniverse era NOAH shows being a separate PPV.

Edit. 

I think some have been purchasable on FITE but still streamed live on wrestleuniverse. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

23 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

I think most shows stream live and go into the archive shortly after.

No idea about Muta's last match but I don't recall any wrestleuniverse era NOAH shows being a separate PPV.

Edit. 

I think some have been purchasable on FITE but still streamed live on wrestleuniverse. 

Cheers for that. Yeah, FITE are charging £18 for it and figured it might have been the same elsewhere, but if I can get both the Nakamura match and the final match in the Wrestle Universe sub for a month I’ll do it that way

59 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Cheers for that. Yeah, FITE are charging £18 for it and figured it might have been the same elsewhere, but if I can get both the Nakamura match and the final match in the Wrestle Universe sub for a month I’ll do it that way

Is it the January 22nd show? If so that's currently scheduled to stream live on universe so I'm assuming that it's included with the subscription. Didn't see any separate purchase option in the listing. 

I'm not %100 sure though, so you might want to check or ask elsewhere just to make sure.

Edited by The King Of Swing

4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Is it the January 22nd show? If so that's currently scheduled to stream live on universe so I'm assuming that it's included with the subscription. Didn't see any separate purchase option in the listing. 

I'm not %100 sure though, so you might want to check or ask elsewhere just to make sure.

Yea that’ll be his final match, Muta/Sting/Darby Allin Vs TBC

• Paid Members

I wonder whether it'd be Sting, Darby & somebody else Vs Muta and a couple of other guys as Sting & Muta had a great rivalry back in the day. 

• Paid Members

I wouldn't rule out a turn. If anything could potentially benefit from being a cinematic match it'd be one final battle between Sting and Muta. 

• Paid Members

Definitely. Muta turns on Sting one week, then the week after gets attacked by somebody in a Sting mask who turns out to be Sting. It books itself. 

19 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Live on Wrestle Universe as part of your subscription. 

• 11 months later...

Kota Ibushi is done, he had one of the most horrendous outings with Marufuji and broke his ankle while he was at it. We could all see that something wasn't right, maybe more than just physically during his AEW appearances but this eclipses any of those.

• Paid Members

word is he's fucked both ankles in that match, and what I've seen of the finish is hard to watch. He came into AEW with injuries, and apparently his shoulder has got worse since then, and now this. His body just seems completely shot after years of being Kota Ibushi.

• Paid Members

The clips I’ve seen, someone needs to stage an intervention. Fucking springboard moonsaults on two broken ankles. It was funny what a nutcase he was when his body could withstand it. He’s going to kill himself at this rate.