Wrestling Entertainment Series

The Reverend

Lost a fiver overall on travel and accommodation, which i'm fine with, but i imagine there'll be some who lost more as they wouldn't have seen it coming. Bought my tix etc fully aware the likelihood of it happening was slim, So there wasn't really any risk. But a bunch of wrestlers my daughter knows appearing means it would have been a fun night out for her. If it goes ahead at all now i'll be genuinely surprised. I'm at a festival that week, so gonna take my daughter somewhere else instead.

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Where the fuck is that troll poster who stroked his chin calling us negative for Sprulesing this when we saw it. Where is the prick!!! 

Probably busy dealing with all the emails and complaints on Twitter that his decision to postpone has caused. 

1 hour ago, truthofsin said:

Lost a fiver overall on travel and accommodation, which i'm fine with, but i imagine there'll be some who lost more as they wouldn't have seen it coming. Bought my tix etc fully aware the likelihood of it happening was slim, So there wasn't really any risk. But a bunch of wrestlers my daughter knows appearing means it would have been a fun night out for her. If it goes ahead at all now i'll be genuinely surprised. I'm at a festival that week, so gonna take my daughter somewhere else instead.

Also don’t forget there the possibility a train strike coming soon if the date falls on the rescheduled date that will be a bigger disaster for this already flop show

9 minutes ago, thescottishchamp87 said:

Also don’t forget there the possibility a train strike coming soon if the date falls on the rescheduled date that will be a bigger disaster for this already flop show

Yeah, that could cause a whole bunch of problems. Supposed to start around the time i'm off to Glastonbury so that is potentially a huge issue.

Apart from the obvious warning signs that everyone could see, you knew it was going tits up when the arena were manually ringing up ticket holders to tell them that they were getting a partial refund.

Twice.

To be able to ring people like that they must have sold in the low double figures.

Not holding my breath for July, but if it does go ahead I expect it'll either have been reduced again, or they'll upgrade the seats (which tbh I'm not bothered about as I got a decent one at the lower price range anyway).