Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 12, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2022 Lock it and never speak of it again. What's your Watch? Out of Context UKFF Class and Shit T-shirts Disney Plus Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 13, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2022 It’s a shame that Danhausen thread didn’t make the cut. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said: It’s a shame that Danhausen thread didn’t make the cut. Some of the “Jokes” in that are so bad even I wouldn’t say them. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 13, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2022 3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Some of the “Jokes” in that are so bad even I wouldn’t say them. Clearly time is now for a Danhouchen thread then. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 14, 2022 Moderators Posted January 14, 2022 I didn't even read it but I know its the watch thread. Christ. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 I'm still struggling to understand what could have been posted in 'Class and shit t-shirts' that made it so offensive. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I'm still struggling to understand what could have been posted in 'Class and shit t-shirts' that made it so offensive. LIVE LAUGH LARGE BATTERED SAUSAGE. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 14, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2022 12 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: LIVE LAUGH LARGE BATTERED SAUSAGE. You want the "class and shit posters" thread. Quote
Moderators neil Posted January 15, 2022 Moderators Posted January 15, 2022 20 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: I'm still struggling to understand what could have been posted in 'Class and shit t-shirts' that made it so offensive. Lot of people on this forum wearing wrestling t-shirts in public Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.